10 Best Angry Break Up Songs 2010
If you are looking for a reason after a break-up to have the radio cranked up so loud that you ca not even hear yourself singing at the top of your lungs, you need the 10 best angry break-up songs 2010. The best angry break-up songs are the ones we wish we would have thought of so we could have told our no-good exes to get lost.
- "F*** You," by Cee-Lo Green. This may be the most passive-aggressive break-up song in existence; the peppy souls/funk music is paired with lyrics rich of four-letter words and the angry sentiments that naturally come with break-ups. The song became a major viral hit even before the album, "The Lady Killer," came out on November 9, 2010.
- "Love the Way You Lie," by Eminem featuring Rhianna. While hopefully your break-up was not anything like the on-again, off-again abusive relationship featured in this song, the sentiments by Eminem could be shared by many people going through a break-up. The song, from the album "Recovery," was released August 17, 2010.
- "Last Letter" by Katharine McPhee. This song gives people the satisfactory feeling of actually writing that letter that they know they will never send. Katharine writes to an old lover, "to say I'm glad that you're gone," which is something that most people would love to do after a break up. The album, "Unbroken," was released on January 5, 2010.
- "You Ruined This," by The Audition. Dealing with a lying lover is never easy, and The Audition makes it clear what caused the end of the relationship in question. He vows "I will tear apart what is left of this / 'cause baby you ruined this," and says that he understands that this relationship is never going to work because of the lack of trust. The album, "Great Danger," was released March 16, 2010.
- "I Warned You: Do Not Make an Enemy Out of Me," by Los Campesinos. While the actual revenge may be left to another song, this Los Campesinos song has a biting wit in it perfect for getting back at an ex-lover during a break up. "But if this changed your life, did you have one before?" is one of the choice lyrics. The album, "Romance is Boring," was released on January 26, 2010.
- "Love is Misery," by Before their Eyes. Break ups sometimes happen even if the two people still love each other. In this take from "Love is Misery," the song tells a lover that "I've had enough I told her, so it's over," but expresses remorse that the relationship has to end like this. The album, "Untouchable," was released March 9, 2010.
- "My Goodbye," by Automatic Loveletter. After being left over and over, the singer of "My Goodbye" takes matters into her own hands and says that this is the last time. The album, "Truth or Dare," was released June 22, 2010.
- "Gonna Get Along Without You Now," by She and Him. This collaboration with M. Ward and actress Zooey Deschanel is a goodbye song to a boyfriend who would not admit to being with her. The singer is determined to "find somebody that's twice as cute / Because I didn't like you anyhow." The album, "Volume Two," was released April 5, 2010.
- "Her Words Destroyed My Planet," by Motion City Soundtrack. This is a song for those that have broken up and are angry at themselves. For an introspective look at why the relationship failed, "Her Words Destroyed My Planet," can help. The album, "My Dinosaur Life," was released January 19, 2010.
- "Ridin' Solo" by Jason Derulo. Just what you may need to pick yourself up after a breakup. Jason Derulo celebrates discovering that "single could feel this good" in this song about how to move on. The self-titled album was released March 2, 2010.