The 10 best angry rock songs have become the anthems for angry youth and the no-tear breakup songs of the world. Whether raging about society or screaming about a bad ex-girlfriend, these songs are about inner rage. Next time you are mad at the world, put one on and sing along.
- "We're Not Gonna Take It" Twisted Sister The anthem of the '80s generation tops the list of best angry rock songs. Singer Dee Snider screams out at the world in this song about rebelling against parents and the establishment as a whole.
- "Everything About You" Ugly Kid Joe Possibly the ugliest breakup song ever, this hating tune makes the list of best angry rock songs. The subject in the song hates the parents, siblings and almost everything else about his now former girlfriend.
- "Shout at the Devil" Motley Crue Contrary to popular belief at the time of its release, the song is not about devil worship, but about a bad boss bass player Nikki Sixx had at one point in his life. The tune makes the list of best angry rock songs for its instructions to stand up and "Shout."
- "Break Stuff" Limp Bizkit The short lived band from Florida makes the list of best angry rock songs for their tune about tearing up everything in their path. The song recalls threatening to fatten someone's lip and asking for more stuff to break.
- "Bodies" Drowning Pool This hard-hitting song hits the list of best angry rock songs for its pure sound of hatred. The lyrics tell of someone at their breaking point who's ready to kill all in his path.
- "Screaming Out" The Unseen This song makes the list of best angry rock songs for its bash on everything society stands for. The singing tells everyone to scream out against all the wrongs in the world and asks if anyone is listening to him.
- "Getting Away With Murder" Papa Roach This young band hits the list of best angry rock songs for their anthem for modern youth. The song is a hateful plea to stop the world from the wrongs it's inflicting.
- "Hand That Feeds" Nine Inch Nails This song of rebellion makes the list of best angry rock songs. The song recounts a great dislike for self-centered people who use and abuse those around them.
- "Wicked Game" HIM The band from Finland took a beautiful love song and turned it to an entry on the list of best angry rock songs. Placing driving lyrics behind the plea of unreturned love gives a creepy, jaded feel to the song.
- "Why" Collective Soul The confusing song makes the list of best angry rock songs. The lyrics ask why things have to be so bad in the life of the song's subject.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …