When you‘re wanting a really hard workout, it helps to have a list of the 10 best angry songs for running. You don't even have to be angry to listen to these great songs; they are ideal for getting you pumped up and ready for a really good workout regardless of your mood. Need to freshen up your iPod before the next training session? Be sure to check out our list of the best angry songs for running, and you'll be ready to really pound the pavement.
- "Lose Yourself" by Eminem: Some of the best angry songs for running come from popular rap phenomena, Eminem. A great example of an awesome workout song, "Lose Yourself" is a song that encourages you to just lose yourself in the moment.
- "Break Stuff" by Limp Bizkit: If you're looking for one of the best angry songs for running fast, you will certainly want to look into "Break Stuff" by Limp Bizkit. Fast-paced and intense, this is an awesome song for getting pumped up and working out.
- "Down With the Sickness" by Disturbed: One of the classic best angry songs for running is "Down With the Sickness" by Disturbed. If you weren't pumped up and ready to work out before you heard this song, you will definitely be when it starts. Energizing and invigorating, it's hard to listen to this one and still manage to sit still.
- "You Can't Bring Me Down" by Suicidal Tendencies: If you're looking for a great thrash or angry song for running, Suicidal Tendencies has some great songs for you. A great example of this is "You Can't Bring Me Down." Just one listen and you'll want up out of your chair and moshing out your door.
- "War" by Frankie Goes to Hollywood: War! What is it good for? Absolutely nothing! What better example can you find for the best angry songs for running than this classic activism song?
- "I Hate Everyone" by Get Set Go: If you like the indie music sound, you might think that Get Set Go's "I Hate Everyone" is a great angry song for running. Performed in a sing-song tone and an easy beat, it's perfect for a long-distance run, but it's still angry enough to get you pumped up.
- "Time Bomb" by Godsmack: "Time Bomb" is one of the best angry songs for running if you're into hard rock or alternative music. Filled with a hard rhythm and angry lyrics, this song has a great beat that just makes you want to run harder and faster.
- "Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drums" by A Perfect Circle: If you want a good grind song or a great tune to listen to as you warm up, the pounding beat of "Counting Bodies" is one of the best angry songs for running at a slower pace. Prepare to power jog to this political thrasher.
- "Head Like a Hole" by Nine Inch Nails: This was the big debut number for alternative goth rockers Nine Inch Nails. If you're feeling backed into a corner about something and just want to lose yourself in a good run, this is one of the best angry songs for running.
- "You Don't Know" by Eminem, 50 Cent, Cashis, Lloyd Banks: If you're looking for one of the best angry songs for running and you're into rap music, you'll definitely want to look into this amazing pump-up song. You'll be ready to get a great workout and take on the world in no time.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …