"Animal House" is a hilarious movie that helped rocket the career of John Belushi, which is why it is important to learn the ten best "Animal House" quotes. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll toga!
- "Do you mind if we dance with your dates?" This line from "Animal House" happens when the boys come to an African American club with their dates. Soon three large patrons take their dates, making it all the more awkward for them and hilarious for the viewer.
- "Thanks. I needed that." So this quote seems like it doesn't fit but it is important to know what John Belushi does immediately before this. He drinks an entire bottle of Jack and Daniels. Hilarious in "Animal House," deadly in real life.
- "Greg, honey, is it supposed to be this soft?" Lets just say this quote speaks for itself. Watch "Animal House" and you will see!
- "What? Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!" Another Belushi classic this comes during his riveting, yet historically inaccurate, speech which prompts the Delta Chi house to have their revenge at the town parade.
- "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?" This quote comes from Flounder, the fat and loveable member of the Delta Chi. He gets made fun of for his weight in "Animal House." but thanks to these marbles he gets back at the Omega Pi house. Watch "Animal House," you will see. Lots of marbles.
- "Seven years of college down the drain. Might as well join the f***ing Peace Corps." This is the movie that popularized the idea of staying at college forever, and this is the quote that made it famous. College, best seven years of my life. I am sure everyone has heard this joke.
- "TOGA! TOGA!" "Animal House" helped make popular toga parties at colleges across the nation. Lets toga!
- "We have an old saying in Delta House; don't get mad, get even." This quote comes from the loveable, yet still dangerous, "D-Day," who spearheads the creation of their rouge parade float, leading to an amazing final act of "Animal House."
- "Well, as of this moment, they're on double secret probation." "Animal House" made popular the idea of probation, and the idea of "Double Secret Probation" even more popular. Thankfully Double Secret Probation doesn't really exist as many college undergraduates would be on it.
- "Food fight!" The food fight seen in "Animal House" between the Delta Chi and the Omega Pi's was actually improvised, as an idea of John Belushi and director John Landis.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.