When visiting Arizona, if you attend one of the 10 best Annual events in Arizona held throughout the year, your vacation will never be boring. Arizona events are held in all seasons and there is an event for every taste.
Here are some of the best of the best annual events that take place in the state of Arizona. The list is presented to you in random order.
Glitter & Glow Block Party- This amazing event features 1.5 million lights, hot air balloons and live bands on city streets. Don't miss out on such an exciting event! The event takes place in downtown 59th Ave and Olive Ave
Glendale, Arizona 85301 Phone: 623-930-4500
- Carefree Fine Art & Wine Festival- The Carefree Finart & Wine Festival takes place every year on January 18th, 19th, & 20th. Enjoy over 165 juried fine artisans from throughout the world, fine wine & micro-brew tasting, live musical entertainment, surrounding specialty shops, restaurants and outdoor cafe's. This event is held in the city of Carefree 100 Easy ST. Carefree, AZ. Phone: 480-837-563
- Glendale Chocolate Affaire- Rated as one of the nation’s top festivals! Parking and admission are free. Join us for chocolate treats, horse drawn carriage rides, children rides, romance novelist workshops, and much more! This event takes place in the city of Glendale. 58th and Glendale avenues Glendale, Az Phone: 623-930-4500
- Annual Recycled Art Exhibition- This annual exhibition of art is very unique. You will get to see art and fashion items that are made of at least 80% recycled materials. Also, during this period you have demos and children's workshops. This exhibition takes place in the month of April in the city of Flagstaff, AZ, located north from Phoenix, AZ. Phone: 928-286-9088
- Saturday Evening Starlight Trains- This event begins in May and continues on select Saturdays through September. While the sun paints the high desert floor with late afternoon shadow, excursion trains depart the Clarkdale depot promptly at 5:30 bound for tunnels, trestles and other unexpected treats on the Verde Canyon Railroad’s own Starlight Express. This event takes place in the city of Clarkdale, AZ. Phone: 800-293-7245
- July 4th Tempe Town Lake Festival: Fireworks Spectacular- An afternoon and evening of celebration with a spectacular fireworks show on Tempe Town Lake. This event takes place in Tempe, AZ, which is the home of Arizona State University. 3500 S. Rural Road Tempe,AZ Phone: 480-350-5189
- Arizona State Fair- Drawing over one million visitors in 21 days, the Arizona State Fair is Arizona's largest event! The 2007 State Fair runs October 12 – November 4 and is closed on Mondays. This event takes place in the beautiful city of Phoenix, AZ. 1826 West McDowell Road Phone: 602-252-6771
- Artfest of Scottsdale- The annual ArtFest of Scottsdale is the highest rated Fall Festival in Arizona by artists according to national and regional trade publications. Located on the rolling green lawns, meandering walkways and bridges of the Scottsdale Civic Center Plaza the ArtFest of Scottsdale features 200 juried artists, fine restaurants, continuous live music, sparkling fountains, and blooming gardens. 7373 East Scottsdale Mall Scottsdale, AZ Phone: 888-278-3378
- Glendale Glitters Spectacular Weekend- Two days of the electrifying 1.4 million multi-colored lights of Arizona's "must see" holiday light display. Experience a unique, traditional celebration as you enjoy multiple stages of music and dance, food, seasonal merchandise, children's wonderland, horse-drawn carriage rides, shopping, and visits with Santa.E vent hours are 5-10pm both nights with lights coming on at 6:00 pm in the month of November. 58th and Olive Ave,Glendale, AZ. Phone: 623-930-2299
- Annual Christmas Parade- A highlight of the Christmas season at Prescott. A fun filled parade with kids from many schools and different bands. A great family event that will make your holiday special. Usually held the first weekend of December. This event takes place in Prescott, AZ. Phone: 928-445-2000
Hope you are able to check out some of these fantastic events that make the state of Arizona so fun-filled and energetic!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.