You understand that food has magical powers to induce sexual desires, so here are 10 aphrodisiac recipes to get you started in the kitchen. For ages, food has been used as a natural method to stimulate the libido. If you enjoy both sex and food, you will find yourself in heaven with these delicious aphrodisiac recipes.
- Roasted asparagus. Since the 19th century, asparagus has been known for its sexual powers. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place the asparagus on a cooking sheet and drizzle it with olive oil. Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder. Bake for eight to ten minutes.
- Garlic shrimp. Sauté jumbo shrimp and minced garlic in butter and olive oil on low heat for six to eight minutes. Add oregano, basil, cumin, salt and lemon, and simmer for five more minutes.
- Vanilla ice cream delight. If you have a sweet tooth, you will love this aphrodisiac recipe. Sprinkle ice cream with dark chocolate shavings. If you really want to have a night of ecstasy, add a banana and make it a banana split.
- Guacamole. Smash three small avocados, mince ¼ of a white onion and ½ of a tomato, two garlic cloves and a jalapeño pepper. Add a tablespoon of lemon and salt to taste. Mix well. Serve with tortilla chips and let the avocado work its way into your libido.
- Roasted almonds. Place almonds on a baking sheet and drizzle them with butter and brown sugar. Bake until almonds have reached desired crispiness (about seven to ten minutes).
- Baked bananas. This sizzling recipe will have your body quenching for sex. Preheat the oven to 350 °F and split two bananas down the middle and place them on a backing sheet. Melt three tablespoons of butter and drizzle this on top of the bananas. Sprinkle brown sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon on the bananas. Bake for ten minutes and serve warm.
- Fried beef. Marinate rib eye steak a day in advance in soy sauce, minced garlic, brown sugar, onion and ginger powder. Lightly cook steak in one to two tablespoons of water for five minutes, then remove the water from the pan and sauté it in olive oil on both sides for about five minutes. If you want an aphrodisiac recipe that will get you full, this recipe is a perfect fit. Spice things up with a glass of red wine.
- Santa Ana fruit salad. Indulge yourself with this light and tasty way of saying "I'm ready for you baby." Chop green apples, bananas, pineapple, grapes and mango. Sprinkle with chili powder and limejuice. This recipe is filled with aphrodisiac fruits.
- Homemade oatmeal. Boost your libido early in the morning with this hot and hearty breakfast. Combine in a pot two cups of milk, 1 ¼ cup of raw oats, one table spoon of sugar, honey, vanilla extract and butter, a dash of cardamon powder and salt and ¼ cup of chopped strawberries. Cook for five to six minutes on low heat. Add more milk as desired.
- Sautéed carrots. For this aphrodisiac recipe you will need to purchase raw carrots. Rinse carrots clean and sauté them in butter for about ten minutes in a large skillet. Cover with top while cooking. Season with salt and pepper.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …