The 10 Best Aphrodisiacs for Men are a very diverse group of items that are known to enhance the hormones that affect the body. Many of the foods we eat have properties that can actually cause an increase in the blood flow to the genitals as well as psychologically be suggestive. Below are the 10 Best Aphrodisiacs for Men.
- Cinnamon Buns: It is amazing but neurologists at the Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation have found that certain scents such as cinnamon buns are the best aphrodisiacs for men. The sweet small of cinnamon buns are known to have the greatest affect on the male penile flow.
- Champagne with vanilla beans: A study conducted at Chicago's Smell and Taste Research Foundation have also found that vanilla beans were one of the best aphrodisiacs for men. It was found in the 1800's that the scent of vanilla increases a man's sexual propensity and a good way to use the vanilla bean is to add it to a glass of champagne.
- Celery: Celery is also one of the best aphrodisiacs for men since it is known that celery contains androstenone and androstenol. When a man chews on a stalk of celery, the celery is releasing the androstenone and androstenol odor molecules into his mouth. These molecules travel up the throat to the back of the mouth where they boost a man's arousal and send off scents and signals making him desirable.
- Honey Roasted Parsnips: Cook a dish of honey roasted parsnips if you want one of the best aphrodisiacs for men without letting him know your true intentions. Honey contains a mineral called boron which helps the body metabolize and use oestrogen which enhances the blood levels of testosterone. The hormone testosterone is known to be responsible for increasing the drive for genital sex.
- Steak with Mustard and Peppercorn Sauce: This is a dish that is full of items that are great aphrodisiacs for men. Steak is an excellent source of zinc which is known to increase a man's libido by preventing the production of prolactin which can decrease a man's sexual needs. Mustard and peppercorns are also aphrodisiacs as they are known to stimulate the sexual glands and increase desire.
- Blueberries: Blueberries are one of the best aphrodisiacs for older men with erectile problems. The berry has a soluble fiber in it which helps push cholesterol through the digestive system before it has a chance to get clogged up in the arteries. Lower cholesterol means that the blood is going to flow better and more blood will be available to flow to the penis leading to stronger erections.
Ice Cream: As one of the best desserts, ice cream is also one of the best aphrodisiacs for men. Phosphorous and calcium are two minerals in ice cream which help build muscle energy reserves and boost libido.
- Chocolate: There are many items in chocolate which make it one of the best aphrodisiacs for men. Chocolate contains phenyethylamine which triggers endorphins in the brain and gives a natural high. Chocolate also contains methylxanthines which stimulate the transmission and conduction of nerve impulses. Best of all, chocolate just gives you a sense of satisfaction.
- Coffee: Coffee is known to be one of the best aphrodisiacs for men because of it's love potion reputation. A study was conducted in Michigan with over 2000 men and women over 60 years of age. Each subject who drank at least one cup of coffee daily reported more sexual activity.
- Chilli: Chilli contains a chemical known as capsaicin which promotes the release of endorphins in the brain causing a temporary high. As one of the best aphrodisiacs for men, capsaicin works to speed up the metabolism and increase circulation as well as stimulate the energy for passion.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …