10 Best Apps For Blackberry Bold
Learn how to utilize your blackberry by obtaining the 10 best blackberry applications. This will make your life more then convenient and simple. With the expansion of popularity of the blackberry, it’s one of the top selling phones for each of its service providers. Motorola’s Blackberry has turned technology by turning a cell phone into a computer, mp3 player, television, and GPS to name a few. The blackberry can be the tool that completely simplifies your life if you know how, and which applications to use. These are the top ten applications best blackberry applications that almost any blackberry owner uses:
- Google Maps- This simple application download allows you to view your current location as well as acting as a GPS for directions to any place you need to go. Perfect for everyday use as well as long trips.
- Pandora- Pandora is a free application that is commercial free radio. You simply add the artist of your choice and it provides a station that not only plays that artist, but any other artist that is simpler and in the same genre.
- US Yellow Pages- Also a simple download, this is a free blackberry application acts as a phone book, and allows you to search any US business or resident number as long as it’s listed.
- The Weather Channel-The Weather channel application allows you to check the current forecast for just about anywhere in the world. This is perfect for planning a day trip to the beach or an up-coming vacation.
- Bank Of America- Although not everyone uses bank of America, the banking application is still in the top ten. Clients of the bank that do have blackberry’s enjoy being able to check the balance, make money transfer’s, and deposits from wherever you are.
- Facebook for Blackberry- With the ever growing online community social networks, this blackberry application makes it easy to check your messages, update your profile and upload pictures immediately.
- WorldMate Gold for Blackberry- This application is perfect for travelers. It allows you to purchase tickets, check flight schedules and status’, plan your itinerary, make hotel reservations, view a world clock, and check the weather. It’s like having a travel agent in your pocket. However this application will cost $99.00 per year.
- Task Manager- This application is a must have to save your battery usage. It shows you which applications are running, which most still do even after you’ve closed it. You select which applications to close and it does it all at once. Saving your phone time and energy.
- Open Office for Blackberry- This is a Microsoft office for your phone. It allows you to open and edit documents on the fly. Although it costs $69.95 but if you consider what it offer’s by completely replacing your laptop, it’s worth it.
- BBLight- This blackberry application allows you to select a length of time before your backlight turns off. This is perfect if taking a long trip or on an airplane to watch movies or TV shows on your phone. Yes it’s simple, but again it’s free and rather a quite useful application for the heavy video viewer crowd.