10 Best Apps For Jailbroken iPhone
Today we are here to explore the 10 best apps for jailbroken iPhone. The whole reason why to jailbreak iPhone is for the apps. However, do you know which apps will worth your time spend on jailbreaking your iPhone? Well, that is the exact questions we intend to answer. So, here are the 10 best apps for jailbroken iPhone.
- SBSettings. One of the biggest drawbacks of iPhone, especially true for older iPhone, is the poor battery and system performance. That is exactly what SBsetting is intending to fix. It organizes your all of your iPhone essentials into one simple menu. You can even free up your memory so that your jailbroken iPhone can run faster and longer.
- Cycorder. Cycorder from Cydia does one thing very well; that is shooting videos. The software uses the iPhone camera to shoot video at 6-15 frames per second (depending only on lighting conditions). It is one of the biggest reasons for iPhone 3G users to have a jailbroken iPhone, so that they can take video as well.
- Winterboard. Winterboard allows you to give your iPhone a whole new look. You can get different themes for your jailbroken iPhone, and the best thing is that it is completely free from Cydia.
- iRealSMS. It is the professional tool that all hardcore text message senders should use. iRealSMS come with folders, drafts, quick replay, quick send, contact pictures, and much more. If you are a text maniac, then you need this app.
- MyWi. MyWi turns your iPhone into a mobile hotspot. For $9.99, you can connect your computer to your jailbroken iPhone for internet wherever you go, as long as you have cellular signal.
- PdaNet. Similar to MyWi, PdaNet will allow your computer to use your iPhone as a modem, so that you can get internet on your computer through your jailbroken iPhone. However, PdaNet is cross platform. It also supports Android, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, and Palm OS. So, if you have more than one type of smart phone, then this might be the better app for you.
- Installous. Installous from Hackulos is an app that turns the entire app store into a free market. Yes, you heard it right, everything is free in Installous. While this does violates the copy right terms of the apps, but it does allow user to try out the apps before they buy, because most of the apps in the app store is completely useless.
- Cylay. The best mobile security for iPhone (minus the firewall). This is an app that every iPhone should have. It fights theft, protect data, protect online privacy, and track stolen iPhone. It is the weapon of choice in protecting your iPhone.
- mCleaner. It is the basic iBlacklist for iphone. For $11.99, you can create a black list and white list of callers. While it is fairly pricy, but it does get rid of annoying people from your jailbroken iPhone.
- 3G Unrestrictor. Last but definitely not the least is the 3G Unrestrictor. For a cheap price of $3, you can trick your iPhone to think that 3G signal is WiFi signal, thus enable your some apps, such as Skype, that normally only work for WiFi signal in order to make the call.