The ten best Arabic women singers on our list are both talented and beautiful. Their wonderful voices are instantly recognizable in the Middle East, and their popularity has followed them around the world. In addition to their musical success, many of the women are models and actresses who have earned success in those fields, as well. Ranking them is impossible, as everyone has an opinion regarding talent and beauty. So here, in no particular order, are ten of the best Arabic female singers today.
- Nancy Ajram. Nancy Ajram, 27, is a well-known Lebanese singer of Arabic music. She also serves as a “goodwill ambassador” for UNICEF. Ajram is among the best-selling female artists in Lebanese history. Oprah Winfrey described her as one of the most influential people of the Middle East.
- Elissa. Elissar Zakaria Khoury, known professionally as Elissa, is an award-winning Lebanese singer. Her genre is world music. A well-known singer in the Arab world, she is often called the “queen of romance.” Her fashion sense also earned Elissa, 37, the title of “queen of elegance.”
- Asala Nasri. Asala Mostafa Nasri, 41, is a Syrian musician. Her father was a composer and singer, and she began her career at age four, singing religious, patriotic, and children’s songs. Several heart-breaking songs in oriental, operatic style recorded in the early 1990s cemented her success.
- Najwa Karam. Najwa Karam, 44, is another Lebanese singer of Arabic music. One of the Arab world’s most successful singers, she is also one of the Middle East’s highest paid artists. Her groundbreaking success in the 1990s made her a familiar face in the Arab music industry.
- Nawal Al Zohgbi. One of the most successful Arabic singers is Nawal Al Zohgbi, 39. She is a Lebanese singer whose music career has spanned two decades. She attributes her great success to the emotion in her songs. She has taken part in several political projects, including a song for the liberation of South Lebanon.
- Sherine. Sherine Abdel Wahhab, known professionally as Sherine, is an Egyptian pop singer and actress. The singer, 29, is loved by nearly everyone in the Arab entertainment industry. With her recording success, her influence on the Arab music world continues to grow.
- Haifa Wehbe. Haifa Wehbe, 36, is a Lebanese singer, actress, and model. She records Arabic pop music and was a spokesperson for Pepsi. Wehbe is often a participant in political activities, supporting Lebanon’s stand against Israel.
- Carole Samaha. Carole Samaha, a popular Lebanese singer, is the winner of several Murex d’Or and Arab Music Awards. Her genre is Arabic pop music. Samaha, 36, is also an actress, with college degrees in acting and directing.
- Angham. Angham Mohamed Ali Suleiman, known professionally as Angham, is an Egyptian singer and actress. For the past two decades, she has been the most successful female vocalist in Egypt. Angham, 38, sings pop, and jazz, and classic Arab music.
- Yara. Carla Nazih Berkachi, 27, is known professionally as Yara. The Lebanese pop singer is a rising star in the Arab music world. Yara often collaborates with renown Arabic artists, such as Fadel Shaker and Rashed El Majed.
Austin, Texas is a pretty rich town when it comes to musical history. Given that, it's tough to narrow down what venues ...
To choose the best music for sex, you need to fit the songs you decide on with how you want the encounter with the woman ...