10 Best Bachelor Party Destinations
Bachelor parties used to be a chance for a man to go out for one last night of wild and crazy fun before getting married, and the best bachelor party destinations were often gentleman’s clubs lacking in sophistication and refinement. While clubs are still one of the best bachelor party destinations, there are plenty of other options. Many grooms-to-be are planning out-of-town trips for their parties and in some cases, even bringing along the ladies for a bit of pre-wedding fun. If there is a wedding in your future, consider one of these hotspots for your best bachelor party destination.
- Las Vegas. Perhaps today’s most popular bachelor party destination, this southern Nevada city has it all. Whether you are looking for bars, restaurants, gambling or a combination of all three, you will find it in Vegas. Some casinos allow groups to rent tables, so you can plan an exciting night of bachelor parting gambling right at the blackjack table. Those who still want to work a little gentleman’s club action into their trip can choose from a number of upscale clubs, many of which offer drink specials and limo service to and from your hotel.
- Reno. Reno is like the slightly less hot cousin of Vegas. The good news is, it is much cheaper. You can enjoy the gambling and crazy fun of Sin City without paying the incredibly high price.
- South Beach. One of Miami’s hottest spots, South Beach features art deco style architecture and plenty of clubs for bachelor’s to get their groove going. During the day, you can relax on the beach with cold drinks and hot bikinis.
- Los Angeles. This may not be everyone’s first choice when it comes to vacation spots, but for a bachelor party, it is ideal. Some of the hottest clubs in the country are here and all you have to do is follow the celebrities to the best dining and dancing destinations.
- Milwaukee. For a more laid-back bachelor party, this city has it all. Biking bachelors can visit the Harley-Davidson Museum, fans of beer can tour Miller Brewing or any of the numerous local breweries and you can eat cheese and bratwurst until you explode.
- Baltimore. This city has come into its own over the years and its proximity to the Washington D.C. gives you a two for the price of one deal when it comes to planning for a great bachelor party. Best of all, they have a Scores gentleman’s club, one of the most famous names in bachelor party entertainment, making it one of the best bachelor party destinations on the east coast.
- New York. Speaking of Scores, the original is located in Manhattan, along with thousands of other party spots. If you are looking for a city offering entertainment all night long for your bachelor party, but you want to stay on the east coast, New York is a great option.
- Atlantic City. Casinos are one of the best bachelor party destinations and if trips to Vegas or Reno are not in the budget, Atlantic City is a great option. Best of all, the casinos are surrounded by the best Jersey Shore hotspots, making it a party place around the clock.
- Cancun. If you and the guys want to head out of the country, Cancun is one of the best bachelor party destinations in Mexico. Flights and accommodations are cheap, and if you pick the right package deal, you may be eating and drinking for free the entire time you are there.
- Niagara Falls. While it may not feel as far away as Cancun, Niagara Falls is partially out of the country and a place to have campy, bachelor party fun. Best of all, the drinking age in Canada is nineteen, so young bachelors can live it up before they tie the knot.