Looking for the 10 best bars for singles in Boston? Boston is a happening city, the hub of New England and the envy of many a city along the eastern seaboard. Boston also has a large singles scene, complete with some outstanding venues. If you are looking for the 10 best singles bars in Boston, then read on. You will find some sweet single women at these venues.
- Harvard Gardens. Harvard Gardens offers a casual, relaxing and very classy bar and restaurant. This is a great after-work hang out and weekend hotspot for singles looking for a place to relax and be themselves. Harvard Gardens: 316 Cambridge St., Boston, MA 02114; (617) 523-2727.
- The Living Room. The Living Room is good times in a relaxing, no pressure atmosphere that will bring out the best in everyone. This is a great spot for singles to mingle or meet, offering comfortable rooms and a large patio. This place is awesome and the drink menu is superb. The Living Room: 101 Atlantic Ave., Boston, MA 02110; (617) 892-4313.
- Tia's. Tia’s is Boston’s premier waterfront bar and café. Their outdoor area is awesome for kicking back and relaxing or striking up a conversation with the hottie at the next table. The view is breathtaking both under the canopy and out over the seaboard. Tia’s: 200 Atlantic Ave., Boston, MA 02110; (857) 277-7583.
- 973 Commonwealth. 973 Commonwealth is a great place for a few drinks and some engaging conversation. It's a great after-work location for the tons of working class white-collar drones. They have a supreme drinks menu and some great finger foods to add to the relaxation. 973 Commonwealth: 973 Commonwealth Ave., Boston, MA 02215; (617) 206-3356.
- Lucky’s Lounge. Lucky’s Lounge offers great beer and spirits and a very happening crowd. As the name suggests, you might get lucky too! At a minimum, you will have a great time at this bar. The bartenders are great and the wait staff is top notch; great times for all at this venue. Lucky’s Lounge: 355 Congress St., Boston, MA 02210; (617) 892-4224.
- Match. Match has taken single bars to the next level of fun and class. It has a great drink menu, cozy spots to relax and plenty of room to roam. This is a very popular venue for the single crowd, with a large female to male ratio. Match: 94 Massachusetts Ave., Boston, MA 02115; (617) 247-9922.
- Wonder Bar. Wonder Bar is a trendy place for singles, drinks and music. Great music is spun nightly, but this is not a nightclub but an upscale bar with music, drinks and plenty of singles. Be sure to try some of the in-house concoctions; they are sure to bring out a smile. Wonder Bar: 186 Harvard Ave., Allston, MA 02134; (617) 351-2665.
- The Estate. The Estate is a totally happening nigh spot for singles of discerning taste. It offers a wonderful crowd, hip and happening with a zest for life, fun and meeting new people. You have to work hard not to have a good evening here, so relax and enjoy! The Estate: 1 Boylston Place, Boston, MA 02116; (617) 351-7000.
- Whiskey’s. Whiskey’s boasts an awesome college crowd and young singles. A solid selection of beer (and of course, the hard stuff) makes this a little bit of a rowdy venue. Whiskey’s: 885 Boylston St., Boston, MA 02116; (617) 262-5551.
- Caprice. Caprice closes out this parade of the 10 best singles bars in Boston. This is an classy venue with great bartenders who whip up some great drinks. The atmosphere is relaxing and inviting. 275 Tremont St., Boston, MA 02116; (617) 292-0080.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!