If you are single and ready to mingle, check out the 10 best bars for singles in San Francisco. Some are trendy and chic while others aren't your average night club.
- EndUp. One of the best bars for singles in the San Francisco area is one that is open late and offers a little bit of everything. If you are interested in hanging out with friends while checking out your future dating possibilities, play some pool or pinball. You can hit up the dance floor and enjoy some great House beats. Do you need somewhere quiet to chat before sealing the deal? Walk outside to the patio and enjoy the waterfalls. EndUp is open Thursday through Monday. EndUp: 401 6th St, San Francisco, CA 94103.
- Hush Hush Lounge. Here, the only thing that matters is that you enjoy a place that sets the mood for you. The DJ spins an eclectic variety of music and the mood lighting is enough to make any woman swoon. Open all week until 2 a.m., it's a bar that you don't want to miss. Hush Hush Lounge: 496 14th St, San Francisco, CA 94103.
- Ruby Skye. Open until 4 a.m. every weekend, this is most definitely one of the best bars for singles in San Francisco. The dance floor is usually packed, but that is why this is the place to go to let your moves do the talking. And once you are ready for some talking, head upstairs to the smoking lounge, pool tables or cigar bar. It is the best of both worlds in one nightclub. Ruby Skye: 420 Mason St, San Francisco, CA 94102
- Bliss Bar. Begin your search for love early at happy hour and stay late to dance until 2 a.m. Either way, you are guaranteed to have a great night at Bliss Bar, known for its diverse crowd, making it one of the best bars for singles in San Francisco. Bliss Bar: 4026 24th St, San Francisco, CA 94114.
- Harry Denton's Starlight Room. A great place to stop in and have a drink is located right in Union Square. It is elegant, tastefully appointed and the dance floor is always full of people enjoying Top 40 picks by a great DJ. It is high end so you know you'll be chatting with class acts but don't expect the next date to be the cheapest. Harry Denton's Starlight Room: 450 Powell St, San Francisco, CA 94102.
- Element Lounge. Stop in Wednesday through Sunday between 9 p.m. and 2 a.m. to listen to the best mixes of house and hip hop while sipping on the bartenders' specialty cocktail. There is plenty to talk about with other party-goers, like the interesting pieces of art or the intriguing layout of this popular hot spot. Element Lounge: 1028 Geary St, San Francisco, CA 94109.
- Lucky 13. Just because it is classified as a dive bar does not make it a bad place to meet up with that next lucky lady. Maybe that is why it is called Lucky 13? Play pool, drink beers without breaking the bank and hang out on the patio when the weather is right, seven days a week until 2 a.m. Lucky 13: 2140 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94114.
Bar 821. For a chill atmosphere with inexpensive, yet innovative drinks, this is the bar to check out. The perfect setting to chat with someone new and they even let you bring your own food! Bar 821: 821 Divisadero St, San Francisco, CA 94117.
- Broken Record. Another dive bar but one that is unlike all other dive bars. Five star food and drinks, as well as darts and pool to help break the ice when chatting with other locals. Truly one of the best bars for singles in San Francisco. Broken Record: 1166 Geneva Ave, San Francisco, CA 94112.
- Kelley's Tavern. If you are in your twenties and are looking for a pub filled with the best looking people in San Francisco, join KT's, all week until 2 a.m. They will give you your ultimate shot at finding a date for the night or the rest of your life. Kelley's Tavern: 3231 Fillmore St, San Francisco, CA 94123.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …