Referee equipment is a must for any referee to perform his duties and this list of 10 best basketball referee shoes makes the job of finding the right shoe an easier task. Just as the players, the referee needs to be on his toes for the whole period of the game and only a good pair of shoes ensures he can carry out his tasks without getting hurt.
- Easton Synergy – These shoes have leather uppers with padding on the collar and tongue. The heels have “Gen Air” padding, EVA midsole and the superior traction of the shoe is rendered by the aggressive outsole.
- New Balance 888 – This mid-cut shoe offers good comfort even during long wearing hours. The shoes are made with Abzorb EX premier technology which has excellent features like stability, cushioning as well as durability. The outsole is provided with Herringbone feature which considerably increase traction. The midfoot has Stability Web which renders torsional stability and support while being lightweight. Other features include uppers in full grain leather, inner lining of Dri-Lex which has a unique moisture management system and forefoot shock absorption properties.
- Reebok Breezy Patent Leather – This stylish and modern looking referee shoes has DMX cushioning for long-standing comfort, better mobility because of the low cut design, side and front holes for breath-ability, rubber outsole for durability and traction and patent leather for a professional look.
- Nike Hyperdunk – This is a low top ultra-lightweight shoe with Flyfit technology that provides maximum support. Other features include Phylon midsole, heel Zoom unit which gives super responsive cushioning, forefoot lunar lightweight foam and outsole in solid rubber in herringbone pattern for better traction.
- Official Footwear – The sock liner of this shoe is made of 7mm PU that gives the much needed arch support. The midsole renders better support because of the outriggers built laterally into it. The tongue has Gore straps to keep it firm from sliding down.
- Pentagon K64 Air-Pac – These shoes features the special cushioning system air-pac which gives outstanding comfort in the heels. Other features include slip-resistant outsole non-marking, EVA midsole that is compression molded and patent leather upper.
- Spot Bilt Patent Leather Shoe – This low cut shoes needs least maintenance thanks to the tough patent leather finish. No chemicals and cleaners are required for this shoe except cool water and a soft cloth. The shoes provide exception comfort by the Grid technology.
- New Balance BB610BP – This basket shoe with a low cut provides great comfort during long standing hours. The unique ABZORB technology used on the forefoot, insert and heel of the shoe delivers exceptional shock absorption property. Other features include Herringbone patterned outsole, Stability Web in the midfoot for support and Dri-Lex lining.
- Reebok "The Ref" Patent shoes – Even distribution of body weight across the shoe is guaranteed by the DMX technology of the shoe. Other features include 360 degree traction, leather uppers and additional comfort through the CMEVA sockliner.
- New Balance MX622 – This referee shoes for women is lightweight, has ABZORD in heel and forefoot, black leather uppers, EVA midsole, Herringbone pattern on the outsole and Stability Web in the midfoot.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …