These 10 best bboying songs in 2010 are all great if you are a breakdancer of simply like breakdance music. Each is an energy-packed song that will definitely make you want to get up and dance. You won't want to overlook any of these excellent songs.
- Madcon, "Beggin": This song was a big hit in 2010, making its appearance in bboy battles throughout the country. Madcon is a Norwegian duo that released the song for the album "So Dark the Con of Man" and again under the 2010 album "Contraband." It's was one of the best bboying songs in 2010, and continues to be a major hit.
- Usher, "OMG": This best bboying song in 2010 was a great hit and featured a powerful beat that can inspire outstanding breakdancing moves. The song features will.i. am and was released as part of Usher's "Raymond v. Raymond." Despite the controversy over its originality, it remains one of the best hip-hop and/or breaking song.
- Power, "Kanye West": This best bboying song is part of Kanye West's 2010 album, "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy." The name says it all, it has power a dynamic energy. The beat is slightly slow for a breakdancing song, but it's still one of the absolute best 2010 songs to breakdance to.
- Nicki Minaj, "Massive Attack": This is one of the 10 best bboying songs of 2010 with an outstanding beat and great rhythm to keep you dancing. Massive Attack was released digitally with intentions of being on the "Pink Friday Album." It represents the impact and dynamic rhythm needed for a song to keep a bboy dancing strong.
- Artofficial, "Voodoo": This best bboying song released in 2010 has powerful lyrics and an excellent beat that will make any bboy dancer pumped. This jazz/hip-hop song is unique with its great instruments and fusion of excellent instruments. It's a great modern song to play in any bboy battle.
- The Roots, "Right On": This song shares the same energy of classic bboy music while giving it a contemporary twist. The lyrics are strong and the rhythm makes it perfect for breakdancing. From the album "How I got Over," it is certainly great for breaking—definitely one of the best bboy songs of 2010.
- B.O.B., "Magic": This is a unique bboy song of 2010, with a fun and energetic beat. It was released as part of the "The Adventures of Bobby Ray" and features vocals from the lead singer of Weezer, Rivers Cuomo. It's definitely a great song that combines rap, electro, and hip hop to make a great song to dance to.
- Kid Cudi, "Pursuit of Happiness (Steve Aoki Remix)": This best bboying song of 2010 represents one of the best song to break dance to. It is from Kid Cudi's "Man on the Moon: The End of Day" album and features vocals from MGMT. The song has hit charts globally and the remix version gives it to power needed to break to.
- Drake, "Miss Me": Featuring Lil' Wayne, this is an excellent song for any bboy looking for powerful unique music. It's one of the best songs of 2010 and will definitely add impact to a serious bboy battle. It was part of Drake's "Thank Me Later" album and is certainly an outstanding song that bboy will want to dance to.
- Drake, "Over (DJ D's Rock Club Mix)": This version of Drake's popular song makes for a superb bboy song. Any breakdancer can throw powerful moves inspired by this great mix. The song is a blend of electro and hip hop, modifying the lead song off of the Drake's "Thank Me Later" album.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.