Sometimes when all you need in the world is a fabulous holiday, there is no better way to kick back and relax than staying in one of the 10 best beach mansions in the world. Luckily for you, there are a number of stunning waterfront properties around the globe which are fantastic choices for any vacation.
- Waterfront Mansion—Paros, Greece This stunning mansion is the ultimate choice if you’re looking for fabulous views and ultimate relaxation. You can wake up to the dazzling sight of the Aegean Sea complimented by the vibrant colors of lush greenery that surrounds this majestic and regal home.
- Palace by the Sea—Manzanillo, Mexico This palatial villa is definitely the perfect option if you want a little fun in the sun complete with an opulent place to rest your head when you’re tired out. Breathtaking views of the spectacular ocean surround this spacious home and it is definitely the place to be if you and your friends need a little rest and relaxation with a dollop of style and glamour.
- Pink Conch Beach House—Florida, United States This striking beach house is perfect when you want easy access to the wide open sea as it is right on the beach. You can leap straight into your swimwear and into the gorgeous water. The amazing view that greets you every morning will definitely keep you coming back for more.
- Pelican Pointe—Harbor Island, South California, United States Pelican Pointe is a great option if you want to travel with another family. It is enormous and offers fantastic views and amenities that are sure to keep all of you occupied throughout the vacation. Spending time in this fantastic beach house is sure to leave you perfectly energized and ready to tackle everyday life.
- Casa Bella Villa—Cabrera, Dominican Republic, Caribbean Islands Casa Bella Villa is undoubtedly the place to be if you want to soak up some fantastic local culture. It offers you easy access to amazing Caribbean food that you are sure to enjoy further with the beauty of the pristine ocean before you. This beach house offers a startling array of amenities and is thus a great choice if you want to stay connected throughout your vacation.
- Castillo Del Candelabro—Isla Mujeres Yucatan Peninsula Mexico Nothing spells true luxury like a fabulously designed beach-front retreat and the Castillo Del Candelabro is an excellent place to lounge your vacation away while sipping on some fabulous drinks and listening to the roaring of the waves. This spacious mansion is equipped with fantastic amenities and is thus the ultimate place to really kick back and cut loose.
- Vista De La Luz—Isla Mujeres Yucatan Peninsula Mexico If you’ve always wanted to check out the Cancun Bay then the Vista de la Luz beachfront property is your best bet as its views are simply unmatched in their splendor. This beach house is perfect if you need a little peace and quiet because it is located in a secluded spot with only the beautiful beach to keep you company.
- Cassa Piazza—Manzanillo Pacific Coast Mexico Rental mansions may not feel particularly homely but the Cassa Piazza definitely provides a comfortable atmosphere that is the perfect ambience for a great vacation. This huge waterfront property is the ultimate place to be, especially in the evenings when the sun sets over the beautiful ocean.
- Paradis—Miramar Beach, Florida, United States If your urge for your own personal swimming pool is non-negotiable, you should certainly try Paradis, a fantastic beachfront home, which also offers stellar views and an impressively spacious area that is perfect for large families.
- Casey Key Cabana Travelling with a small family doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice on your dream mansion as the Casey Key Cabana is specially designed for such needs. You and your family are sure to love the stunning views offered by this spectacularly designed little cabana that comes with its own swimming pool for extra fun.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …