When it comes to choosing the 10 best beach party songs, there are several things to consider. Firstly, it needs to make you think of summer days. Secondly, it needs to make you dance and thirdly, it needs to make you want to go to the beach.
- “Summertime” by Fresh Prince and DJ Jazzy Jeff. With a laid back groove and nostalgic lyrics, this is the epitome of summer. Without a doubt, this is one of the ten best beach party songs of all time.
- “California Girls” by The Beach Boys. A classic song with a chorus that everyone knows. Brian Wilson was heralded as a musical genius and this composition is one of the ten best beach party songs ever written.
- “Margaritaville” by Jimmy Buffet. It wouldn’t be a beach party without “Margaritaville.” The song that spawned a bar in Las Vegas is also one of the ten best beach party songs around.
- “Let’s Get This Party Started” by The Black Eyed Peas. A surefire way to get people dancing is to play this number by the Black Eyed Peas. With so many hits, it’s no wonder they have produced one of the ten best beach party songs.
- “California Gurls” by Katy Perry. A recent hit for the songstress and one that is guaranteed to be played all summer long. The popularity of this song has ensured its place as one of the ten best beach party songs to be played.
- “Why Can’t This Be Love?” by Van Halen. Even if you are not an avid fan of Van Halen, it’s hard to resist singing along to this classic song. With its memorable synthesizer riff and great chorus, it has all the elements to make it one of the ten best beach party songs.
- “Summer of ‘69” by Bryan Adams. Inspiring many party goers to pick up an air guitar and play along, the Canadian minstrel composed one of the ten best beach party songs when he wrote this.
- “The Boys Of Summer” by Don Henley. One of the ten best beach party songs ever, this paean to summer love will make you reminisce over old summer romances as you rock out to the chorus.
- “Wipe Out” by The Surfaris. Sure to make everyone start doing dance moves that haven’t been seen since the days of “Gidget," this is a perennial favorite and one of the ten best beach party songs.
- “Thong Song” by Sisqo. It’s crass and tacky, but it makes people dance. It's a bit of mindless fun for your beach party.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.