Our readers have wanted to know what the 10 best beaches in the United States are. After visiting every beach in the United States we can now tell our readers what the 10 best beaches in the United States are.
- Bahia Honda State Park, Florida: The first beach on our list of the 10 best beaches in the United States is actually a state park in Florida. The park has several white sandy beaches to enjoy. Since the beach is located in a state park, there are no stores or restaurants to go to, allowing you to spend more time with nature than shopping or eating at a restaurant.
- Hapuna Beach, Hawaii: The second beach on our list of the 10 best beaches in the United States is located in Hawaii. Like our first beach, Hapuna Beach is also a sandy beach. It is surrounded by beautiful scenery and is a perfect snorkeling spot with a coral reef off the shore.
- Hulopo'e Beach, Lanai, Hawaii: The number three beach on our list of the 10 best beaches in the United States is also located in Hawaii. It is the safest beach place on the island for swimming unless you count swimming at a pool. It is located in a protected Marine Life Conservation Area so there are plenty of unique fish to see if you go snorkeling.
- St Joseph Peninsula State Park, FL (Cape San Blas): The number four beach on our list is a lot like the first beach on our list of the 10 best beaches in the United States. Like Bahia Honda State Park, this beach is also located in a state park. The park is surrounded by water and has miles of white sandy beaches for you to be one with nature.
- Fort Desoto Park, Florida: The number five beach on our list of the 10 best beaches in the United States is Fort Desoto Park in Florida. The beach is on a tiny island off the shore of Florida so it is completely surrounded by water. You can hike, fish, camp, go boating, or you can just sit on the beach and enjoy a nice summer’s day.
- Ocracoke Island, North Carolina: The number six beach on our list of the 10 best beaches in the United States is Ocracoke Island in North Carolina. The only way to get to this beach is by sea or air, making it one of the most unique beaches in the world.
- Kailua Beach, Hawaii: The number seven beach on our list of the 10 best beaches in the United States is Kailua Beach in Hawaii. It is the perfect beach to enjoy swimming and beach recreational activities with the family.
- Cumberland Island, Georgia: The number eight beach on our list is Cumberland Island in Georgia. The island is known for sea turtles, wild turkeys, horses, armadillos, abundant shore birds, dune fields, maritime forest, salt marshes, and historic structures.
- Caladesi Island State Park, Florida: The number nine beach on our list of the 10 best beaches in the United States. The beach has something for everyone to do, whether it is hiking, swimming, or going on a picnic.
- Hamoa Beach, Hawaii: The last beach on our list of the 10 best beaches in the United States is Homoa Beach in Hawaii. It is a beautiful public beach that shares some of the facilities with the Hotel Hana Maui. Off the shore is the coconut-topped island of Alau.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy in Your Marriage and How it Can...
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.