Once upon a time there were four lads from London who rocked the music world, but aside from their awesomeness, have you ever thought what might be the top 10 best Beatle’s quotes of all time? Paul, John, George and Ringo had such a huge influence on the music scene, as well as the psychedelic spirit of the era. Unfortunately, as you will see in these best top 10 Beatle’s quotes, they were just human, as we all are, sad, troubled, ironic, melancholy, and at times, very funny.
Top 10 Beatle’s Quotes
- John Lennon. “I am not the Beatles. I’m. Paul isn’t the Beatles. The Beatles are the Beatles. Separately, they are separate.”
- George Harrison. “As far as I’m concerned, there won’t be a Beatle’s reunion as John Lennon remains dead.”
- Paul McCartney. “I am alive and well and unconcerned about the rumors of my death. But if I were dead, I would be the last to know.”
- Ringo Star. “There’s a woman in the United States who predicted the plane we were traveling on would crash. Now, a lot of people would like to think we were scared into saying a prayer. What we did actually, we drank.”
- Paul McCartney. “I realize now that taking drugs was like taking an aspirin without having a headache.”
- Ringo Star. “I’d like to end up sort of, unforgettable.”
- John Lennon. “Those of you in the cheaper seats, clap your hands. And the rest of you just rattle your jewelry.”
- John Lennon. “Nobody controls me. I’m uncontrollable. The only one who can control me is me, and that’s just barely possible.”
- The Beatles. “And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.”
- John Lennon. “I’d like to say thank you on behalf of the group and myself and I hoped we passed the audition.”
I’d say you did, John.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.