- Guinness – "Rhythm of Life". Any beer commercial that can cover the evolution of all living species in under a minute deserves to be considered the best beer commercial. The visual effects depicting rewinding Guinness drinkers morphing into everything from cavemen to dinosaurs was seamless and worthy of rewinds galore.
- Bud Light – "Silent Killer Gas Passer". This has got to be the most hilarious beer commercial on the list–following the mishaps of a guy filled with unfortunate fumes. The wise-cracking narration and the reoccurring rock singer put this on the level of those brilliantly witty "Saturday Night Live" skits.
- Budweiser – "Whazzup". This classic Budweiser beer commercial became a national phenomenon with the catchphrase "whazzup." It even spawned some spin-off commercials, one of which made it to this list.
- Budweiser – "Frogs". Budweiser's marketing efforts strike again, with another simple, yet effective way to get a laugh, this time involving frogs pronouncing "Budweiser." This advertisement proved that sometimes you don't need celebrities to sell some beer on television.
- Bud Light "Dude". This Bud Light beer commercial covers practically every annoying thing that could possibly happen to a guy in the course of a day. The overly dramatic piano music just adds to the entertaining silliness.
- Miller Lite – "Catfight: Great Taste vs. Less Filling". Miller Lite brings their "A-game" to the battle of beer commercials with a male fantasy gone wrong. It captures that often goofy camaraderie that men share with each other while drunk, but would never be caught dead expressing with their girlfriends – unless you are the guys in this commercial.
- Coors Light – "Jim Mora: Playoffs". This over-the-top press conference with Coach Jim Mora turns into an embarrassing nightmare for some of his fans. It is enough to make a team supporter never ask an agitated coach about the "playoffs" ever again.
- Budweiser – "Alien Whazzup". Sometimes good things need a sequel to keep the marketing momentum going, and this beer ad brings back the "whazzup" catchphrase – this time with an alien. This may not have the same spontaneous zest that the initial version possessed, but it still comes off as a funny gag on just how popular Budweiser's own marketing slogan became – since it was the biggest thing he learned while on Earth.
- Miller Lite – "That's My Sister". Sure, this beer commercial loses a little of it's humor once you know the punchline, but it is still a great concept. Who can't relate to the embarrassment that this guy must have felt after telling such an erotic story about his friend's sister – or how angry his friend must have been as for that matter.
- Bud Light – "Wine and Cheese Party". This Bud Light commercial is a classic "guy dilemma" – wanting some beer and to watch sports – when being dragged to a wine and cheese party by his girlfriend. Who would assume that a six-pack of Bud was hidden in a hunk of cheese?
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Now Fat and Scruffy, Mark-Paul Gosselaar Tells Us All About ...
The man formerly known as Zack Morris is hairier, heftier and playing a Major League catcher in the new FOX show.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.