If you are looking to buy one of the 10 best beginner motorcycles for yourself or a friend, this guide is for you. Beginner motorcycles are typically assessed in terms of power, size, weight and maneuverability. The ideal beginner motorcycle is adequately but not overly powerful, a manageable size and weight and easily maneuverable by an inexperienced rider.
- The Kawasaki Vulcan 500 LTD. This well-balanced motorcycle combines good size, power and pricing to make it a good choice for a beginning motorcyclist. The Vulcan is also a favorite of many experienced riders as well.
- The Kawasaki Ninja 500R. The Ninja line of motorcycles are known for their speed and power, but have no fear; this model is scaled down to more manageable power levels to make it appropriate for beginners. Larger riders can feel free to move up to a more powerful model as well.
- The Suzuki DR-Z400SM. This motorcycle combines aspects of dirt bike design and a street bike suspension to make it suitable for those who would enjoy more options for riding terrain. The model also features excellent acceleration.
- The Suzuki GS500F. Another Suzuki model that combines a sleek, powerful look with a level of engine power that is easily manageable for beginning riders. This motorcycle is an excellent economic choice as well.
- The Harley Davidson Sportster 883 XL Low. This bike is a part of the famous and expensive Harley Davidson brand. But don't let that put you off; this sportser is the lowest priced in its line and makes for the sticker price by being the most high-quality beginner motorcycle available.
- The Suzuki GSX 650F. Yet another Suzuki model that makes for an excellent beginner bike, its riding comfort makes it stand out from other economy-priced motorcycles. The GSX also features adequate power and maneuverability.
- The BMW G650 Xcountry. This dual-purpose motorcycle offers and unique design and reliable motor certified by the BMW brand. Great for riders that may enjoy some off-road riding.
- The Yamaha V-Star 650 Custom. This motorcycle is one of the more powerful models on this list. The V-Star 650 is also the tallest and heaviest but is still a suitable beginner cycle for those who can handle its size.
- The Triumph Bonneville. This motorcycle combines a classic look and reliable power to make it a good choice for beginning motorcyclists. The Bonneville is a favorite amongst European motorcycle enthusiasts.
- The Honda Shadow Aero. This motorcycle is last on the list because it is sometimes considered too powerful for the average beginner. Choose this bike for a mature rider who can handle its weight.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.