10 Best Bike Shoes For Wide Feet
What are the 10 best bike shoes for wide feet? Whether you ride in competition or just to exercise you want a bike shoe for a wide foot that will fit well. Though each bike shoe has its own features, durability and comfort seem to top every cyclists list of must have's for shoes.
- Sidi Zeta Mega Mesh Road Cycling Shoes. The Sidi Zeta bike shoes for wide feet are available in sizes up to 52 (European). Roomy, comfortable, and easy to get into are some of the phrases men who purchased these bike shoes used to describe them.
- Shimano Men's Wide Road Cycling Shoes SH-R240E. Shimano makes these shoes available up to size 13.5, though they are a rather pricey bike shoe. Leather uppers, light weight, anti-slip heels, heat moldable insoles and asymetric buckles make these bike shoes for wide feet invaluable.
- Sidi Genius 6.6 Carbon Mega. A full carbon sole for flexibility in the toe and arch area and adjustable heat retention device are the highlighted technology that makes this shoe superb. These best bike shoes for wide feet are expensive though users are raving about the out of the box fit.
- DMT Prisma Shoe. DMT is known for sizing wider than average, though not listed as such. This shoe is constructed of a micro-fiber upper for breathability and lightweight. 3 hole road cleat compatibility.
- Northwave AeroLite S.B.S. Shoe. A wide foot bed ensures comfort in this micro fiber bike shoe. A bonded wooden insole and vent system keep your feet cool while biking.
- Lake Cycling CX170 Men's Road Cycling Shoes. These bike shoes for wide feet are reasonably priced for a leather cycling shoe. Also included is a SPD plate which must be inserted by the buyer.
- Bon A-One Cycling Shoes. Choose micro fiber or leather in this bike shoe for wide feet. Heat moldable for a customized fit. Very expensive, but worth the excellent fit.
- Lake Cycling CX190 Men's Road Cycling Shoes. Leather upper and a nylon sole with a very reasonable price tag. The optional SPD plate must be inserted by the user.
- Lake CX330C-X Wide Road Cycling Shoes. This is the Cadillac version of Lake Cycling Shoes. A heel mounted boa for excellent fit and front foot support with a carbon fiber racing sole. The uppers are made of Kangaroo leather. Very pricey.
- Northwave Revenge Road Cycling Shoes. For a rigid sole made of three layers of carbon, this is the shoe to purchase. A lightweight microfiber upper and no titanium mesh cage completes the package for long distance cycling.