Every individual needs to know about the 10 best bike trails in Ohio. Going for a leisurely bike ride is a great way to become a more sociable, happier and healthier person. From the peaceful Heritage Rail Trail to the scenic Wabash Cannonball Trail, there are many fantastic bike trails to conquer while in Ohio.
- Heritage Rail Trail. The peaceful Heritage Rail Trail is one of the best bike trails in Ohio. This particular bike trail runs seven miles in length and passes through a picturesque public park. This bike trail is perfect for the beginner. Heritage Rail Trail: 7262 Hayden Run Rd. Hilliard, OH 43026.
- Caesar Creek State Park. The beautiful Caesar Creek State Park is another one of the best bike trails in Ohio. This particular bike trail features an approximate ten miles of trails with both rugged and flat terrain. If you’re looking for a scenic bike trail, look no further than the Caesar Creek State Park trails. Caesar Creek State Park: 8570 E. State Route 73. Waynesville, OH 45068.
- Buckeye Trail. If you’re looking for a scenic, long distance bike trail to tackle, look no further than Ohio’s very own Buckeye Trail. This bike trail spans an approximate 1,200 miles in length and is perfect for the experienced cyclist. Buckeye Trail: 9601 Headlands Rd. Mentor, OH 44060.
- Little Miami Scenic Trail. The Little Miami Scenic Trail is another one of the best bike trails in Ohio. According to the official Little Miami Scenic Trail website, this particular bike trail is over 78 miles long and is paved with asphalt, making it the perfect trail for cyclists of all ages and experiences. Little Miami Scenic Trail/Yellow Spring Station: 100 Dayton St. Yellow Springs, OH 45387.
- Simon Kenton Trail. If you’re a family man looking for the perfect trail to take your entire crew cycling, look no further than the Simon Kenton Trail. According to the official Simon Kenton Trail website, this bike trail runs an approximate 16.6 miles in length and is paved with asphalt ten feet wide. Simon Kenton Trail: U.S. 68 at Villa Rd. Champaign, OH 45502.
- Kokosing Gap Trail. The scenic Kokosing Gap Trail is another one of the best bike trails in Ohio. The official Kokosing Gap Trail website reports that the Kokosing Gap Trail is a paved fourteen mile recreational trail built on a former Pennsylvania railroad line. Kokosing Gap Trail: Mount Vernon Ave. Mount Vernon, OH 43050.
- Covered Bridge Trail. The ten mile out-and-back Covered Bridge Trail is perfect for the off-road junkie. This bike trail will take you through a lush forest and over ancient, unique covered bridges. Be sure to bring a camera because the views are absolutely stunning. Covered Bridge Trail: Wayne National Forest. 13700 U.S. Highway 33. Nelsonville, OH 45764.
- Little Beaver Creek Greenway Trail. The Little Beaver Creek Greenway Trail is another one of the best bike trails in Ohio because of its great location and stunning outdoor views. This particular bike trail runs an approximate eleven miles in length and is usually always very shady and cool. Little Beaver Creek Greenway Trail: Lisbon and Franklin Sq. Lisbon, OH 44432.
- Wabash Cannonball Trail. The breathtakingly gorgeous Wabash Cannonball Trail is perfect for the cyclist that enjoys a smooth ride as well as fantastic scenery. According to the official Wabash Cannonball Trail website, this trail is 63 miles in length and boasts a twelve foot wide surface with many different types of terrain including asphalt, dirt and bridges. Be sure to bring along plenty of fluids because this particular trail isn’t too shady. Wabash Cannonball Trail: N. and S. Fork. Monclova, OH 43542.
- Zoar Valley Trail. The historic Zoar Valley Trail is another one of the best bike trails in Ohio. The official Zoar Valley Trail website reports that this particular bike trail is twenty miles in length and features a paved asphalt terrain. Zoar Valley Trail: University Rd. Dover, OH 44622.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.