Acknowledging the 10 best bike trails in Wisconsin is a must if you’re an avid bike enthusiast and plan on visiting the beautiful state of Wisconsin any time in the near future. From the beautiful and peaceful Sugar River State Park Trail to the fun Rustic Road Tour, there are many great bike trails to tackle while in Wisconsin.
- Sugar River State Park Trail. The beautiful and peaceful Sugar River State Park Trail is one of the best bike trails in Wisconsin. This trail is a bit lengthy, yet it’s perfect for the beginner or expert bike enthusiast alike.
- Military Ridge State Park Trail. The Military Ridge State Park Trail is one of the best bike trails in Wisconsin due to its ease of use and scenic views. According to the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, this bike trail follows an 1855 military road between Verona and Dodgeville. The Military Ridge State Park Trail will take you beside lush woodlands, wetlands and prairies.
- Sunset Trail, Peninsula State Park. The Sunset Trail is another one of the best bike trails in Wisconsin. This particular trail is located in the northeastern sector of Wisconsin. It’s very scenic and perfect for beginners.
- Wild Goose State Trail. If you’re looking for a rural, scenic ride through the country, the Wild Goose State Trail is the perfect bike trail for you. Be sure to bring along plenty of water as the trail is a bit lengthy.
- Mountain-Bay Trail. The beautiful Mountain-Bay Trail is another one of the best bike trails in Wisconsin. Built on a former Chicago and Northwestern right-of-way, this trail is perfect for any avid bike enthusiast. According to the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, the Mountain-Bay Trail stretches 83 miles across the north central sector of Wisconsin.
- Oak Leaf Trail. If you’re looking for an easy bike trail, look no further than Wisconsin’s very own Oak Leaf Trail. This particular bike trail will take you along Milwaukee’s lakeshore and beaches, as well as downtown.
- Badger State Trail. This off-road bike trail is another one of the best bike trails in Wisconsin. This bike trail will lead you through the rural countryside, through a tunnel and over a bridge. Be sure to bring along plenty of fluids as this bike trail is a bit lengthy.
- Glacial Drumlin State Park Trail. The Glacial Drumlin State Park Trail is the perfect bike trail for biking beginners. This bike trail features an east and west section, yet the east section is the best as it’s easier and more scenic.
- Elroy-Sparta State Trail. The beautiful and enchanting Elroy-Sparta State Trail is another one of the best bike trails in Wisconsin. This trail will lead you through rock tunnels and over old bridges. Be aware that hikers frequently use this trail, so always be sure to yield to pedestrians.
- Rustic Road Tour. If you’re looking for a rural, undeveloped trail, look no further than the Rustic Road Tour. This trail will lead you through lush forests and alongside beautiful fields. Be aware that this trail is shared with motor vehicles, so always use caution.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How to Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, master these skills. (Yes, several are car-related.)