The 10 best bikes for men under $500 aren't too difficult to find. The type of bike chosen depends on the wants and needs of the cyclist. From competitive bikes to recreational bikes, the best are up to the rider!
- Schwinn Seneca 700c Road Bicycle. Topping out at 14 gear speeds, this bike is the perfect road bike. The Tru-Vativ IsoFlow alloy crank helps any road biker to has the best speed with least amount of effort.
- Diamondback Edgewood LX 700c Men's Hybrid Bicycle. The best part about this hybrid men's bike is the coil sprung seat post. It allows for maximum comfort no matter what path you're riding your bike on.
- Lombardo Alverstone 300 Men's 26" Mountain Bike. The Lombardo Alverstone Mountain bike is right up there in cost. A key feature for this bike is the lightweight alloy frame. Its dependable and extremely durable. This bike also boasts decent front shock and very aggressive tires.
- Lombardo Visoke 270 700c Adult Comfort Bike. The Shimano TX 31 and TC 30 derailleurs make pedaling seamless and surprisingly easy. This bike also comes with a cargo basket, enclosed chain guard, and fender.
- Diamondback Topanga 26" Men's Front-Suspension Mountain Bike. This bike is perfect for the all purpose rider. Its durable and has a rugged utility frame. The lockout lever gives each rider flexibility in order to get up hills as well as throughout "daily" riding. This bike is pretty affordable considering its range.
- Titan Trailblazer 26" Men's 21-Speed Mountain Bike. The V-style braking system is a highlight of this men's bike. Another noteworthy feature also includes the 21-speed friction gear system with thumb shifters.
- Diamondback Wildwood Citi 26" Men's Comfort Bicycle. This bike has all the bells and whistles of an expensive comfort bike, yet you'll find value at the cash register. With its aluminum rims and Promax linear pull brakes, its up there in the rankings as being one of the best comfort bikes on the trails today.
- Victory Vegas Jackpot 26" Men's Full-Suspension Mountain Bike. Rear disc brakes allow for ample stopping power are one of the best features of this mountain bike. It also boasts a long-travel suspension fork and excellent all-terrain tires.
- Smith & Wesson Perimeter LE 26" Men's Police Front-Suspension Mountain Bike. Usually this bike is used for police officers. This bike is offered as a budget bike, but can be used as a civilian bike as well. This men's bike is just under $500, but can be used for daily use as well as heavy-duty use as well.
- Mongoose Status 26" Men's Full-Suspension Mountain Bike. Combining comfort and performance, the Mongoose Mountain Bike it a superb way to get the most out of your mountain bike. The disc brakes on the front and rear are also a great feature of this bike which allows for excellent stopping capability. At well under $500, the bike is an excellent pick for most riders.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
25 Rules of Style Every Man Should Follow
Wear by them.