10 Best Biking Shorts For Men
For avid bikers, learning to elevate their game further in the cycling circuit means being able to know the 10 best biking shorts for men available in the market. There are those who consider cycling a hobby and there are those who make it a hobby of passion. Knowing what are the best biking shorts for men empowers the biker to learn what is the best for their physique and what is best for their type of bicycle and what is best for the terrain they take on and what is best for the conditions that abound when they go biking.
- Pearl Izumi Men's Quest Cycling Shorts. The Pearl Izumi group is one of the most renowned cycling clothing stores in the world known for their quality products and high performance reputation. Optimal comfort with enduring quality, the Quest is but a few of Izumi’s cycling shorts that comprise the 10 best biking shorts for men list.
- Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Cycling Shorts. Critics and cycling athletes are in agreement that the Pearl Izumi PRO is one of the most suitable shorts for those seeking excellent comfort in their ride. Outfitted for 2010 with the revolutionary Anatomic PRO 4D Chamois material, the PRO shorts guarantees the cyclist superior comfort and durability.
- Gore Ozon Cycling Shorts. For those willing to spend a little bit more, the Gore Ozon cycling shorts provides more for your buck. The Ozon provides additional protective features for the rider with Lycra panels and allows incredible cooling ventilation to the rider.
- Aerotech Big Men's Classic Cycling Shorts. A timeless favorite from the minds of Aerotech Designs, the classic padded short exudes comfort and with its tricot fabric ensures that the shorts don’t ride up the cyclist’s crotch in the middle of a ride. The Classic is the cyclists’ choice for long cross-country rides.
- Canari Elite Gel Cycling Shorts. Available in four distinct and unique colors, the Canari Gel Elite is one of the best biking shorts available in the market that features top-of-the-line technology for a superior fit to the rider. Ergonomically engineered and equipped with the best there is when it comes to breathability.
- Pearl Izumi Men's Attack Cycling Shorts. Another entry by the leading Pearl Izumi brand, the Attack Cycling short lives up to the name it was given. With the comfort, durability and exquisite design given to the Attack, it allows the rider to focus more on the important task at hand in riding, to attack the route relentlessly and efficiently.
- Louis Garneau Carbon Ion H-Flexx Shorts. Technological advancement utilized to the hilt and the utilization of such in extensive engineering, this is what defines the Carbon Ion H-Flexx shorts from acclaimed designer Louis Garneau. With integrated carbon fiber, the shorts allow optimum cooling to the rider. The patented and revolutionary Airgel Chamois material provides more essentials to the cyclists aiming to be on top of their game all the time.
- Sugoi Gustov Evolution Cycling Shorts. Considered to be in a class of its own, the Evolution is equipped with the remarkable EvoPlus fabric that provides the rider clear-cut moisture control and optimum ventilation. Considered to be extremely comfortable and right up there for those willing to spend a little bit more than the cheaper stuff found in the market.
- Ibex El Fito 3/4 Knickers. High quality, comfort, durable, attractive and versatile. Everything that a serious cyclist needs seems to be found in the Ibex El Fito Knickers. With the Bike Ponte Heavy fabric as its material, this is the perfect companion when one goes out to bike in low temperature weather.
- Pearl Izumi Men's Elite Cycling Shorts. By the name itself, the Elite is considered “elite” in the best biking shorts for men lists. It is fitted with the ELITE-Transfer fabric which automatically “cools” the rider and is by far the most superior when it comes to comfort and ease for its user. All this and more makes the Elite one of the best in the world of cycling.