Choose from the ten best birthday gifts for your girlfriend. You may prefer something more romantic or something more along the lines of a gift that she'll enjoy by herself. Either way, here are ten of the best birthday gifts for your girlfriend.
- Her favorite perfume. Help her expand or get more of her favorite perfume. After all, they are expensive and always a favorite for women.
- Clothes. If you know her taste and fit of clothes, this is a nice gift, especially if she agrees.
- Tickets. Find a great show that she'll enjoy. You may also choose to get extras for a date, or even for her friends, which she would enjoy.
- A work-related gift. Maybe her briefcase is getting old, or she could use something computer-related for her work (or school). This is a gift you can't go wrong with.
- Board games. This is a great choice for something to do as a couple. Gifts that allow for more quality time are usually well-received.
- Vacation. You can be as simple or elaborate as needed. Vacations are a great gift for any occasion, and certainly for a birthday gift for your girlfriend.
- Books, movies, and music. These gifts can give more of a personal effect for a birthday. After all, this day is about her.
- Take her and her friends out. Plan a night out for your girlfriend and maybe some of her friends. For some more social women, birthdays are best spent with a lot of company.
- Give her a day of relaxation. A trip to the spa is a favorite. Make a relaxing day of it, including massages and other spa-related treats that women enjoy.
- Plan a surprise party. Don't give her any hints. Call up a bunch of friends and family and plan a surprise party to celebrate the occasion.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.