10 Best Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend
Wondering what the 10 best birthday gifts for your girlfriend are? Having headaches picking out the best present that will harm your wallet the least? You are not alone, and therefore, we are here to give you an idea on getting the best birthday gifts for your girlfriend. Even if your girlfriend is not picky, you will still want to avoid getting presents that are too generic.
- Manicure, pedicure and massage gift certificate. Most women enjoy a pampering experience, so one of the best birthday gifts for your girlfriend will certainly be a gift certificate to a nearby spa. After a hard year of work, there is nothing more enjoyable than simply relaxing and having a professional unwind her tensed muscles.
- Ecosphere. If your girlfriend is environmentally conscious, buy her an ecoshere--a confined glass bowl with water, plants and microorganisms that comprise a self-sufficient ecosystem. Not only will this sphere make a wonderful desk decoration, it will also last for a long time. It is better to get your girlfriend a long-lasting birthday gift rather than a bunch of fresh flowers that will wither within a week.
- Bathing set. One of the best birthday gifts for your girlfriend is undoubtedly a luxurious set of bathing products. Before she gets home, run her a bubble bath. After she has taken a pleasurable bath, pamper her with luscious body lotion and moisturizer.
- Food steamer. For a health-conscious girlfriend, a food steamer will be one of the best birthday gifts. The steamer will eliminate oil from cooking as all the food will be cooked through the steam. With this new addition, your girlfriend will not only be able to make herself healthy dishes, she can also start preparing tasty cuisine for you!
- Ice cream maker. Like the food steamer, an ice cream maker is a good idea if your girlfriend enjoys cooking at home. An ice cream maker is one of the best birthday gifts for your girlfriend as it allows you two to cool down in the summer heat. Pamper yourself and your partner with ice creams of different flavors, and feel free to experiment!
- Personalized coasters. Submit the best photo of you and your girlfriend and turn that into half a dozen personalized coasters. This birthday gift is not only heartwarming, it will also show all your house guests the best moments you shared with your girlfriend.
- Personalized wall art. One of the best birthday gifts for your girlfriend is a personalized art deco for the apartment. Submit the best photo of you and your girlfriend, and the company will create a black-and-white artsy painting for you to approve. Hang this wall art up to showcase and celebrate your girlfriend's birthday and the love between the two of you at the same time.
- Perfume set. If your girlfriend enjoys sampling different scents, your best bet will be getting her a set of perfume samples. This type of perfume set is usually more affordable than purchasing a big bottle of brand name scent.
- Watch. Timepieces are always one of the best birthday gifts for your girlfriend. If she works at a conventional office, get her a stylish watch with a white enamel band. On the other hand, get your girlfriend a water resistant watch with a rubber waist if she enjoys various outdoor activities. Watches come in a variety of prices so pick one that will suit your budget.
- Wine and cheese. Nothing can be better than good wine and cheese if your girlfriend enjoys quality gourmet. Read up on how to pick the best wine, and what kind of cheese will match with it. If time allows, prepare a homemade dinner to go with the gourmet wine and cheese.