With so many black basketball shoes on the market it may be hard to choose which one is best, so to help you along, here is a list of the 10 best black basketball shoes. Each new generation of basketball shoes usually incorporates the best components of the previous generation’s basketball shoe and adds new designs, construction, and/or materials, into the newest version. All of the black basketball shoes on this list offer durable construction, comfort, and great design. It is up to you to choose which one best fits your needs.
- Nike Jordon Pro Strong Men’s Basketball Shoes. This shoe was greatly influenced by the Air Jordan 13 shoe. Even the upper includes a smidge of the Air Jordan 12. It provides great ankle protection and lots of cushioning. It offers good movability on the court.
- New Balance 888 (BB888HB). These basketball shoes offer maximum support. They feature excellent heel cushioning, shock absorption for the forefoot, and reduced friction. In addition to comfort, they are made to prevent heat buildup of the foot and offer mid-foot support.
- Nike Jordan Spizike Men’s Basketball Shoes. These shoes were created as a tribute to both Spike Lee and Michael Jordan. They are a combination of the Air Jordan III, IV, V, and VI. They have nubuck uppers and a double-lace locking system. The heels have a large volume Air Unit and the midsole is polyurethane. They have a good venting system and offer lots of protection.
- Nike Air Flight Falcon Men’s Basketball Shoes. The uppers on these shoes are leather and shiny patent. They are a mid-cut casual design. The heel has an Air Sole Unit. The shoe is solid rubber with a herringbone pattern for good traction.
- Adidas Men’s Heat Check Black/White Basketball Shoes. These lightweight shoes have three stripes which are heat activated. They have a vented mesh upper and a synthetic high gloss patent look. The shoe has EVA insoles and cushioning Formation pads. The soles are white.
- New Balance Men’s BB891 Basketball Shoes. The shoes feature an EVA cushioned insole. The uppers are synthetic with a nylon mesh lining. They provide maximum support and durability with sleek styling.
- Nike Zoom Hyperfase Men’s Basketball Shoes. These shoes take advantage of Nike’s Fuse technique which is a combination of synthetic materials for breathing and strength. The midsole is Phylon, and the forefoot has a Zoom Air Unit. These shoes are comfortable and cushioned. They should be ordered one-half size larger than you usually wear as they run small.
- Nike Huarache 2010 Men’s Basketball Shoes. These shoes are made of full-grain leather combined with a synthetic material. They have a compressed innersleeve for the best fit. Shock absorption is provided by Zoom Air Cushioning. These shoes have a great grip on the basketball court.
- Nike LeBron Zoom Soldier IV Men’s Basketball Shoes. These high- quality durable shoes feature a strap across the foot for lockdown and security. The Zoom Air outsole provides cushioning. The tongue and midfoot have the details of LeBron’s basketball shoes.
- Converse Men’s Classic Composite Toe Athletic Basketball Mid Hi Shoe. This is a cool but rugged hi top shoe with a leather upper. The mesh lining provides ventilation. The collar and tongue are padded for comfort. They have a polyurethane insole. The soles are slip resistant and anti-static.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."