10 Best Black Female Artists 2010
The 10 best black female artists 2010 represent a wide range of ages and experiences all with great voices and talent. If you do not have any of these talented ladies in your music collection, then you need to start adding them. Take some time to get to know the 10 best black female artists 2010.
- Dondria. In this day and age of internet exposure, Dondria is definitely a modern-age success story. Dondria starter her career with a video on the Internet that was discovered by famous producer Jermaine Dupree. Her first single was "You're The One", and she looks to only have just begun.
- Monica. The R&B singer Monica has been around for a few years, but she hit it big in 2010 with her hit singles "Love All Over Me" and "Everything To Me". Her sophisticated look and smooth voice make her one of the 10 best black female artists 2010.
- Ciara. Sexy and outspoken Clara has been pushing the boundaries of popular music for years. In 2010, she hit it big with her hit song "Ride". Along with a little help from her friend Ludacris, Clara has vaulted herself into the list of the 10 best black female artists 2010.
- Jazmine Sullivan. Jazmine Sullivan has a soulful voice and has a mature image that belies her youth. Her hit single "Holding You Down (Goin' In Circles)" is just one example of why Sullivan belongs on the list of 10 best black female artists 2010.
- Alicia Keys. Ever since this piano-playing songwriter burst on to the music scene a few years ago, Alicia Keys has steadily been one of the top performers in R&B. Her album 2010 "The Element of Freedom" is a shining example of why Keys deserves to be on the list of 10 best black female artists 2010.
- Fantasia. The television show "American Idol" has launched many musical careers, including the career of one of the 10 best black female artists 2010 - Fantasia. After a disappointing first album, Fantasia has fought back to establish herself as a top black female artist with her 2010 album "Back to Me".
- Marsha Ambrosius. Sometimes an artist needs a little attitude to be considered one of the 10 best black female artists 2010. Marsha Ambrosius has plenty of confidence and attitude, and her following is growing.
- Faith Evans. Another long-standing artist that has laid claim to a spot on the list of 10 best black female artists 2010 is Faith Evans. She is still the embodiment of class and sophistication, and her voice sounds as good as ever on her 2010 single "Gone Already".
- Rihanna. Rihanna has kept a fairly low profile recently, but her resurgence brought on by her collaboration with Eminem on his smash hit single "Love The Way You Lie" has put Rihanna in the 2010 spotlight.
- Nicki Minaj. Nicki Minaj is the only rapper to make the list of 10 best black female artists 2010. She points fingers at just about everyone in show business with her 2010 song "Your Love" and brings in one of the best performances of the year.