Nike is known for their comfortable high-performance athletic shoes, and here are the 10 best black Nike basketball shoes. Priced between $88.00 and $160.00, these shoes are constructed from the best materials, using the latest technology. These ten Nike shoes are definite winners on the court.
- Nike Zoom Kobe V. The Nike Zoom Kobe V basketball shoe is one of Nike’s featured shoes in the basketball category. The low-top performance shoe is extremely light, with an upper that is heat-bonded rather than stitched. The shoe retails for $130.00.
- Nike Zoom LeBron Soldier IV. The Nike Zoom LeBron Soldier IV black basketball shoe is a high-top shoe with ultra-progressive features. The sleek and modern shoe is comfortable to wear, yet provides great on-court traction. The retail price is $110.00.
- Nike Hyperdunk 2010. The Nike Hyperdunk 2010 is sleek, ultra-lightweight black basketball shoe with a cushioned mid-sole. The light, fast shoe provides excellent stability, mobility, and support. This one retails for $125.00.
- Nike Zoom Hyperfuse. The Nike Zoom Hyperfuse is a high-top black basketball shoe that features ground-breaking technology. Synthetic leather blends with mesh and TPU film for stability, durability, and breathability. This shoe retails for $100.00.
- Nike Air Max Hyperdunk 2010. The Nike Air Max Hyperdunk 2010 is another high-top shoe that provides a lot of support for its lightweight construction. Customers say it’s the most comfortable balack basketball shoes they’ve worn. The retail price is $150.00.
- Nike Air Jordan Alpha 1 iD. The Nike Air Jordan Alpha 1 iD is a legendary black basketball shoe reborn. Nike calls it “timeless, respected, and unrivaled.” The shoe with a retro look is black with a splash of color and features cutting-edge technology. It retails for $160.00.
- Nike Air Jordan One6One7. The Nike Jordan One6One7 is a popular men’s black basketball shoe that blends the AJ16 and the AJ17. A low profile and superior cushioning make this shoe one of Nike’s top performers. This one retails for $115.00.
- Nike Zoom Sharkley iD. The Nike Zoom Sharkley iD is a black basketball shoe built for the new century. This shoe offers high-performance style on and off the court. It retails for $108.00.
- Nike Air Max Hyped. The Nike Air Max Hyped men’s black basketball shoe is made for quick moves on the court. The shoe is designed to take a pounding. Customers say this one is comfortable and one of the best basketball shoes around. It lists for $88.00.
- Nike Shox Pro TB. The Nike Shox Pro TB is a lightweight black basketball shoe with responsive cushioning and impact protection. The retail price is $110.00.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.