Nike is known for their comfortable high-performance athletic shoes, and here are the 10 best black Nike basketball shoes. Priced between $88.00 and $160.00, these shoes are constructed from the best materials, using the latest technology. These ten Nike shoes are definite winners on the court.
- Nike Zoom Kobe V. The Nike Zoom Kobe V basketball shoe is one of Nike’s featured shoes in the basketball category. The low-top performance shoe is extremely light, with an upper that is heat-bonded rather than stitched. The shoe retails for $130.00.
- Nike Zoom LeBron Soldier IV. The Nike Zoom LeBron Soldier IV black basketball shoe is a high-top shoe with ultra-progressive features. The sleek and modern shoe is comfortable to wear, yet provides great on-court traction. The retail price is $110.00.
- Nike Hyperdunk 2010. The Nike Hyperdunk 2010 is sleek, ultra-lightweight black basketball shoe with a cushioned mid-sole. The light, fast shoe provides excellent stability, mobility, and support. This one retails for $125.00.
- Nike Zoom Hyperfuse. The Nike Zoom Hyperfuse is a high-top black basketball shoe that features ground-breaking technology. Synthetic leather blends with mesh and TPU film for stability, durability, and breathability. This shoe retails for $100.00.
- Nike Air Max Hyperdunk 2010. The Nike Air Max Hyperdunk 2010 is another high-top shoe that provides a lot of support for its lightweight construction. Customers say it’s the most comfortable balack basketball shoes they’ve worn. The retail price is $150.00.
- Nike Air Jordan Alpha 1 iD. The Nike Air Jordan Alpha 1 iD is a legendary black basketball shoe reborn. Nike calls it “timeless, respected, and unrivaled.” The shoe with a retro look is black with a splash of color and features cutting-edge technology. It retails for $160.00.
- Nike Air Jordan One6One7. The Nike Jordan One6One7 is a popular men’s black basketball shoe that blends the AJ16 and the AJ17. A low profile and superior cushioning make this shoe one of Nike’s top performers. This one retails for $115.00.
- Nike Zoom Sharkley iD. The Nike Zoom Sharkley iD is a black basketball shoe built for the new century. This shoe offers high-performance style on and off the court. It retails for $108.00.
- Nike Air Max Hyped. The Nike Air Max Hyped men’s black basketball shoe is made for quick moves on the court. The shoe is designed to take a pounding. Customers say this one is comfortable and one of the best basketball shoes around. It lists for $88.00.
- Nike Shox Pro TB. The Nike Shox Pro TB is a lightweight black basketball shoe with responsive cushioning and impact protection. The retail price is $110.00.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy in Your Marriage and How it Can...
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.