10 Best Blair Waldorf Quotes
If you love teenage dramas then you’ll love these 10 best Blair Waldorf quotes from the hit series, “Gossip Girl.” Blair’s character is the not so kind high society privileged ridiculously rich prep school girl everyone’s envious of. She has the perfect look, the perfect boyfriend the perfect everything until her rival Serena got kicked out of boarding school and returned back into Blair’s world. Blair’s life then took a turn into the ordinary and she had a few things to say about that.
- About her boyfriend, “Damn that mother Chucker.” Her boyfriend’s name is Chuck Bass. Clever girl in her word usage making this a top fan favorite Blair Waldorf quote.
- About love, “3 words. 8 letters. Say it and I’m yours.” Blair just wants to hear “I love you” is that so wrong.
- About her, “Maybe I am a total bitch. Ever think about that?” Gotta love Blair’s frankness and self reflection.
- About having a baby, “I’m not pregnant. I command myself not to be pregnant.” Definitely a ten best Blair Waldorf quote, if only saying it in real life could work that way.
- About religion, “Signs are for the religious the superstitious and the lower class.” Ouch. Waldorf’s slanted point of view taken.
- About happiness, “Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness doesn’t know where to shop.” Absolutely delightful ten best Blair Waldorf quote of the entire series.
- About her again, “Haven’t you heard? I’m the crazy bitch around here.” Blair definitely needs therapy.
- About respect, “You can’t make people love you, but you can make people fear you.” One of the best Blair Waldorf quotes that fits her like a glove.
- About hate, “Uh! They say if you hate something you should slam the door in its face.” Blair’s not one to mince words.
- About revenge, “Well it wasn't because I liked his natural musk. Besides, nothing hurts more than sleeping with the best friend, right S?” Point well taken on this awesome quote from Blair Waldorf.
Dysfunctional rich kids with normal problems amplified into a teenage drama filled with banter enough to sting a wasp. Blair Waldorf’s 10 best quotes have all one thing in common, frankness. No, make that two, rudeness to the max. That’s why we love Blair Waldorf so much she’s dead honest.