It's so hard to pick the 10 best bodies in Hollywood when you consider just how many hot bodies there are. Still, no matter where you go or who you come into contact with, it's hard to imagine any girl under the California sun has a prayer of competing with these ladies.
- Megan Fox. Bursting onto the scene with her role in "Transformers," Fox has one of the most undeniably trim and defined figures of any starlet. After a role in Diablo Cody's "Jennifer's Body," and a reprisal of the role that made her famous in "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen," this entry on the Best Bodies in Hollywood list is not going away anytime soon.
- Jessica Biel. Biel got her start on the family television series "Seventh Heaven," but she showed off her amazing assets first in "Blade: Trinity," adding significant muscle for her role as a vampire ass kicker. Biel continues to make hearts swoon in films such as "Easy Virtue," "Valentine's Day," and the big-screen reboot "The A-Team."
- Kristen Stewart. Stewart got her start playing opposite Jodie Foster in David Fincher's "Panic Room." Since then, she has landed the role of a lifetime with Bella Swan (in the "Twilight" series). She has also added quite a few curves to make her one of the best bodies in Hollywood today.
- Scarlett Johannson. Johannson plays Black Widow in "Iron Man 2," and will likely reprise the role for the upcoming "Avengers" movie based on the Marvel Comics classic. She has the right touch of sex appeal and athleticism to earn her place on the Best Bodies in Hollywood list.
- Rachel McAdams. McAdams shined in "The Notebook," giving desperate boyfriends something to look at until the movie's end. She has since stolen Robert Downey, Jr.'s heart in the Guy Ritchie "Sherlock Holmes" reboot, and will do more of the same in 2010's "Morning Glory" opposite Harrison Ford.
- Elizabeth Banks. With roles in the blockbuster comedy "Role Models" and the romantic comedy-drama "Definitely, Maybe," Banks has already amassed a body of work, but nothing like her own body, which she shows off in the Kevin Smith comedy "Zack and Miri Make a Porno." Banks may have a girl next door face, but that does not keep her off the Best Bodies in Hollywood list.
- Beyonce Knowles. No one can watch Beyonce's "Single Ladies" video without wanting to end her single days once and for all. Unfortunately for men everywhere, Jay-Z has already done that, but you can still catch this smoking hot starlet in films such as "Obsessed," "Cadillac Records," and "Dreamgirls." No Best Bodies in Hollywood list is complete without her!
- Halle Berry. Berry showed that she had one of the best bodies in Hollywood in the last Pierce Brosnan James Bond film, "Die Another Day." Since then, she has fearlessly shown the goods in movies such as "Catwoman" and the "X-Men" franchise.
- Angelina Jolie. Many consider Jolie to be the most beautiful woman in Hollywood. Whether her face does anything for you or not, you can't deny the body! Jolie is not afraid to give her male fans what they want as evidenced in films such as "Gone in 60 Seconds" and "Wanted." However, there is much more to this woman than meets the eye. Her acting skills are showcased prominently in "Changeling" and "A Mighty Heart," proving that a book is so much more than its cover.
- Hayden Panettiere. Watch her on TV's "Heroes" and the film "I Love You, Beth Cooper." You won't be able to get enough. This 20-year old has a body that most Hollywood starlets would kill for. With tight curves and the athleticism of an all-star cheerleader, Panettiere is a shoo-in for the Best Bodies in Hollywood list.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...