The 10 best Bollywood movies of 2010 is out. All in all 2010 was a fantastic year at the Bollywood box office, six of the top 30 highest grossing Hindi films of all time being screened in 2010 by its enthusiasts, numbering in the millions
- "Golmaal 3" is a sequel to the 2008 film Golmaal Returns and is a great family comedy that follows the band of friends through a series of haphazard adventures. This is a laugh a minute movie that is a lot of fun.
- "Housefull" If you ever felt you are jinxed when it comes to love, you will appreciate the comedic side of accidents and misunderstands in the movie "Housefull." This family comedy has some great laughs and will leave you giggling long after leaving the cinema.
- "Anjaana Anjaani" translates to Stranger, Stranger and has some great choreography and musical moments. The story follows two strangers that are thrown together by misfortune and fall in love. This is the perfect movie for any young couple looking for a great night out. Staring Ranbir Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra and Zayed Khan.
- "Kites" If you are looking for a high octane action movie with a good measure of love and passion thrown in, then "Kites" is the one to see. This movie enjoyed a 1.9 million taking on its opening weekend in North America. Directed by Anurag Basu and stars the lead heartthrobs, Hrithik Roshan & Kangana Ranaut
- "Dabangg" Both "Tees Maar Khan"and "Dabangg" use an interpretation of the Robin Hood story each with their unique take.
- "Tees Maar Khan" as it is affectionately called by its fans is the story of a con man posing as a director to con a village of people, but inadvertently ends up helping them in the end. Both are actioned packed and will keep you thoroughly entertained.
- "I Hate Luv Storys" is a romantic comedy, starring Imran Khan and Sonam Kapoor. Jay doesn't believe in love at first sight whereas, Simran is in love with the idea of falling in love. They soon realize that love is bigger that any definition they could give it.
- "My Name is Khan" was the most expensive movie of 2010 and follows the story of a young Muslim man who suffers from Asperger syndrome that lands him in trouble with authorities at an American airport who mistake him for a terrorist. Radha, a therapist who lovingly assists him to deal with his situation and his affliction begins a journey with him to meet US President Obama to clear his name. Starring Shahrukh Khan, Directed by Karan Johar.
- "Once Upon A Time in Mumbai" is a story about the Mumbai underworld. The story is loosely based on the lives of Haji Mastan and Dawood Ibrahim in the early days of terrorism. The story follows the struggle to survive in the Mumbai criminal underworld for two older gangsters. The movie stars Ajay Devgan, Emraan Hashmi, Prachi Desai, and Kangana Ranaut in the title roles.
- "Raajneeti" the film title translates to 'Affairs of State' and caused a big stir just prior to release, as the storyline has some similarities between real-life people and the characters portrayed in the film. This political thriller was well researched and has cast list second to none. Staring Ajay Devgan, Ranbir Kapoor, Nana Patekar, Manoj Bajpai, Arjun Rampal and Katrina Kaif.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?