The 10 best Bollywood movies of 2007 feature plenty of dancing. That means there's lots of great music, too. If you love movies from India, which include all of these elements and more, chances are excellent you'll also love these 10 Bollywood movies.
- "Chak De! India (Go for it India!)" This 2007 Bollywood movie follows the exploits of The King Khan. He has more than he can handle, too. He is over no less than sixteen beautiful girls. This film tells the story of a hockey player that comes back to the sport to coach a women's team.
- "Cheni Kum" Americans had "The Graduate" several decades ago. Yet India is new to the whole wide age disparity romance. Until now. Cheni Kum takes on this subject with beauty and grace. This is the story of a grumpy old man in London, England.
- "Gandhi My Father" There's a great American movie about Ghandi, simply titled Ghandi. Yet, shouldn't his home country also tell the man's story? Yes, and it does so quite well with Ghandi My Father.
- "Guru" This movie presents a character that the jury's still out on. Is he a a man of vision? Is he just a bad guy. You be the judge of a man that goes from the streets to the boardroom.
- "Om Shanti Om" If you like male eye candy, Shah Rukh Khan in Om Shanti Om is for you. Oh, and it's a fine film, too, as it details an aspiring actor, reincarnated into modern times.
- "Eklavya: The Royal Guard" This story takes place in modern Raiasthan, India. It concerns The Royal Guard. The cinematography is also stunning in this story of an aging bodyguard's work of protecting the Royal Family.
- "Laaga Chunari Mein Daag: Journey of a Woman" Yes, we've all seen many movies about good hearted prostitutes. Yet this is nevertheless stll a good one. Traditional Indian audiences, however, may not see many movies with these sorts of stories and may be taken aback. It's all about a poor girl trying to improve her lot in life.
- "Life in a Metro" Are there any god movies starring Celebrity Big Brother winners? Yes, funny you should ask. Shilpa Shetty stars in this relationship movie, which takes place in Mumbai. This movie details the lives of six different people, all from the point of view of the Metro.
- "Phir Milenge (We Will Meet Again)" This is another Maumbai-based film. It has an all-star cast. It also takes on a few taboo topics. It all takes place in an advertising agency.
- "Provoked" This movies stars Aishwarya Rai. It is passionate. It's also, as its title suggests, provoking. This is based on the true story of a woman who moves to London to be with a man, only to be abused by him.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.