Mention one of the films on our list of 10 Best Boob Scenes to your friends and watch the knowing smiles. Today's fast-paced, high-tech world is often a lonely place. Thankfully, Hollywood continues to harness the power of boobs to provide shared cultural experiences capable of bringing the twelve year-olds in all of us together as a society.
- "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" Phoebe Cate's jaw-dropping topless swimming pool exit from "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" is perhaps the most iconic boob scene ever filmed, making it the top entry on our list of 10 Best Boob Scenes.
- "Airplane." This 1980 comedy skewered movie tropes, including the gratuitous nude scene. When passengers learn that their plane is likely to crash, chaos ensues. Cult members choke one another, nuns wield baseball bats, and most importantly for our purposes, a totally random naked woman shakes her boobs for the camera.
- "Titanic." In James Cameron's epic tale of tragedy at sea, Leonardo DiCaprio sketches a topless Kate Winslet as she stretches on a couch in one the doomed ship's state rooms.
- "Wild Things." Neve Campbell and a topless Denise Richards share a kiss in the swimming pool in this 1998 film from director John McNaughton.
- "The Wrestler." Marisa Tomei's plays a stripper who's smoking on-screen lapdance with Mickey Rourke leaves little to the imagination.
- "American Pie." High school student Jason Biggs watches via webcam a lovely exchange student portrayed by Shannon Elizabeth sheds her clothes in 1999's "American Pie." The fact that the script provides no satisfactory reason Elizabeth take off her clothes does little to dampen this powerful cinematic moment.
- "American Wedding." The gang from "American Pie" are at it again, and this time Jason Biggs and Alyson Hannigan are getting married. When a bachelor party featuring the services of Fraulein Brandi (Amanda Swisten) and Officer Krystal (Nikki Ziering) gets out of hand, "American Wedding" secures its place on our list of 10 Best Boob Scenes.
- "Exit to Eden." This largely forgettable film features some very redeeming topless scenes with Dana Delaney, including one in which she and co-star Paul Mercurio explore alternative uses for butter.
- "Monster Ball." Halle Berry bares more than her soul to Billy Bob Thornton.
- "Blame It on Rio." In a classic 1980's topless scene, Michelle Johnson and Demi Moore enjoy the freedom that only a beach in Rio can offer.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.