The 10 best Brazilian swimsuit models have graced the covers or "Sports Illustrated", "Marie Claire" and "Vogue." Many of these models began their careers at an early age. These women are easygoing, uninhibited people, which make them beautiful on the inside and out.
- Gisele Bundchen Gisele is currently the highest paid model in the world according to "Forbes" with an estimated $150 million empire. She is the wife of football star, Tom Brady and has appeared on the covers of "Vogue", Elle" and "Allure."
- Raica Oliveira Raica was ranked one of the best paid Brazilian models by "Istoe Gente Magazine." She appeared on the cover of "Sports Illustrated" in 2007 and was featured on the calendar that same year.
- Daniella Sarahyba Daniella was born in 1984. Her mother, Mara Lucia Sarahyba, was also a Brazilian model. She has appeared in every edition of "Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition" since 2005.
- Ana Beatriz Barros Ana is most commonly known for her work with Guess, Bebe, Victoria Secret, Chanel and Jennifer Lopez’s JLo fashion line. She has appeared on the cover of "Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition" a total of seven times.
- Aline Nakashima Aline has graced the cover of "Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition" in 2006 and 2007. She has modeled for companies such as GAP, Ralph Lauren and Victoria Secret.
- Fernanda Motta Fernanda is best known for her role as the host of “Brazil’s Next Top Model.” She has appeared on the covers of magazines such as "Elle," "Vogue" and "Sports Illustrated."
- Camila Alves Camila is girlfriend of actor, Matthew McConaughey. She is a Brazilian model who has traveled to Paris, Milan, China and Africa.
- Yasmin Brunet Yasmin appeared on the cover of "Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition" in 2008. Her mother, Luiza Brunet, has graced the cover of "Playboy Brazil."
- Juliana Martins Juliana has appeared on magazines such as "Sports Illustrated" several times. She was also part of the 1997 Elite Model contest. She has been compared to supermodel, Cindy Crawford.
- Adriana Lima Adriana is a Victoria Secret Angel. She has been on the cover of several magazines such as "Vogue," "Marie Claire," "GQ" and "Elle." She placed first in Ford’s “Supermodel of Brazil” competition.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Now Fat and Scruffy, Mark-Paul Gosselaar Tells Us All About ...
The man formerly known as Zack Morris is hairier, heftier and playing a Major League catcher in the new FOX show.