10 Best Break Up Songs Of 2008
Listen to any of the 10 best breakup songs of 2008 to get over that wounded heart. These songs are great to wallow in. Not only that, but they are also great to build back some self-esteem.
- "So What" by Pink Pink’s hit song tops the list of the best breakup songs of 2008. It has attitude and an upbeat tune that makes you want to forget the breakup and move on.
- "Heartless" by Kanye West When you’re feeling betrayed, Kanye’s song is a great one to turn on and feel the music. It's a song you can connect to on a personal level.
- "Gives You Hell" by The All American Rejects Don’t let the breakup keep you down. This song is one of the best break up songs of 2008 because it will leave you in a better mood after you listen to it.
- "Hot n Cold” by Katy Perry This top hit may express everything you’re feeling. It’s good to know you’re not alone, though.
- “Love is Noise” by The Verve The relationship may not have been what you thought it would be. You will fall in love with The Verve after listening to this song.
- "Single” by New Kids On The Block (featuring Ne-Yo) The New Kids on the Block came back better than ever. This song was quick to become a hit, which is why it’s on the list of the best breakup songs of 2008.
- "Love Song” by Sara Bareilles Despite the title, it’s not a love song. Have a listen and you will understand why it’s one of the best breakup songs of 2008.
- "Pieces of What” by MGMT Don’t let your ex leave with the good part of you. Listen to this song and learn to move on in a healthy way.
- “Apologize” by One Republic Not everything can be forgiven. If you think it’s too late for your ex to apologize, this is a great song to blast for a while.
- "Bust Your Windows" by Jazmine Sullivan Get mad or angry. It’s okay, but take a listen to this final song on the list of the best breakup songs of 2008 while doing so.
Posted on: Oct. 24, 2010