If you've recently lost the love of your life and don't know what to do, take a gander at the 10 best breakup songs 2010. They won't reunite you with your love, but they'll either help you cope with the pain or make you happy to know that some rich famous person is somewhere suffering as much as you are.
- "F**K You" by Cee-Lo Green. Whether you listen to the explicit version or it's toned down counterpart "Forget You," it's no denying the message of this monster hit co-written by Bruno Mars. If your girl has left you for another guy, forget her! And forget him too! This song was so big in 2010 that even Gwyneth Paltrow joined the cast of "Glee" and did a rendition of it.
- "Baby" by Justin Bieber featuring Ludacris. If you're looking for someone or something to blame for 2010's Bieber mania, this song is it. After releasing this song about unrequited teen love, Justin found love in the hearts of millions of adoring teen girls.
- "Rolling In The Deep" by Adele. With lyrics like "See how I'll leave with every piece of you" and "You're gonna wish you never had met me," it's not surprising that this breakup song was a major crossover hit for UK artist Adele. Nothing helps you get over a breakup faster than a little revenge.
- "Love the Way You Lie" by Eminem featuring Rihanna. If your relationship was anything like the dysfunctional and abusive one Em's rapping about in this song, it's probably best that it ended in a breakup.
- "Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri. This song, written about a serial heartbreaker she once dated, not only helped launch Christina's career, it also became one of the 10 best breakup songs of 2010. It's not nice to go around collecting jars of hearts.
- "Grenade" by Bruno Mars. This hit breakup song goes to show that even if you love someone enough to die for them, it doesn't mean they won't still dog you out. No love is worth taking a grenade for.
- "Back to December" by Taylor Swift. This song makes the list of the 10 best breakup songs of 2010 because Taylor has pretty much made her career out of writing songs about breakups, heartbreak and unrequited love. You have actor Taylor Lautner to thank for inspiring this song.
- "Break Your Heart" by Taio Cruz featuring Ludacris. Unlike the other songs on the list, the victim of this breakup had fair warning. She should have listened when he told her he was only gonna break her heart. After all, he said it about 20 times.
- "Misery" by Maroon 5. If you're not willing to give up on the person who dumped you just yet, this song will get you all fired up about getting them back. In one way or another.
- "Just a Dream" by Nelly. This breakup song was a huge comeback hit for rapper Nelly. It portrays what it's like to lose the woman that you love because you didn't do right by her, and all you're left with are dreams that won't come true.
If you still don't feel better after listening to the 10 best breakup songs of 2010, it may be time to break out the blues or country music. Those guys always seem to have it worse.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …