The 10 best bridal party entrance songs 2010 momentarily shifts focus from the bride and groom to members of the bridal party. It’s time for the guys to loosen their ties, and the ladies to kick off their shoes.
Will the reception be formal, free-spirited or the continuation of a religious ceremony? The bridal party entrance song will set the tone as soon as the disc jockey or band plays that first song.
- “You’re the One That I Want.” One of the standout scenes in the movie “Grease” was when Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta sang this tune, and it will be one of the standout moments of the wedding reception.
- “Celebration.” With this soulful Kool and the Gang song, the good times continue, and the dance floor is the place to be.
- “It’s a Beautiful Day.” U2 has captured the sentiment of everyone present on this day when the lives of two people and their families have been joined together. It really is a beautiful day.
- “Stand by Me.” Are you a little breathless? This Ben E. King rendition of “Stand by Me” will slow the pace of the evening just long enough to allow the bride and groom a moment to enjoy a warm embrace.
- “Hey Ya.” Outkast is in the house, and once again, it’s time to separate and move to a lively beat.
- “I Gotta A Feeling.” Black Eyed Peas reiterates what everybody already knows, that "tonight’s gonna be a good night."
- “When I Think Of You.” This Janet Jackson song captures the buoyant feelings a couple in love feels for each other.
- “This Is It.” The title of this Kenny Loggins song encapsulates in three words the marital ambitions of every man and woman on their wedding day.
- “Treat Her Like A Lady.” Every man should remember the words of wisdom contained in this Cornelius Brothers and Sister Rose hit song.
- “From This Moment On.” This Shania Twain and Bryan White song emphasizes that “From This Moment On” me has become we, and two has become one.
The picks for ten best bridal party entrance songs recap the events of the happy day, and expresses in song the hope and well wishes of everyone present for the newlyweds, from this moment on.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.