Here are the 10 best Bruce Willis quotes. With a long, somewhat varied career, Bruce Willis is one of the best loved action stars in Hollywood; and he’s funny, too.
- Perhaps the greatest line from any of the "Die Hard" movies, and probably the one Willis is most known for. ‘Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker!’
- As he steals Tony’s shoes in the original "Die Hard", Willis drops one of the best lines of the movies, "Nine million terrorists in the world and I gotta kill one with feet smaller than my sister."
- Another line from the original "Die Hard" can’t be called anything but ballsy. In response to Hans Gruber asking who he is, Willis’s McClane responds "Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the ass."
- The series that started Willis’ career, "Moonlighting", was also home to some of his best zingers. When Maddie Hayes (Cybil Shepard) says “David, may I please have some answers?’ David Addison (Willis) responds "Delaware, all of the above, 90 degrees."
- Another classic Bruce Willis quote from Moonlighting comes after Maddie demands "Unhand me!" Willis’s response, ‘I’ll try, but I don’t think they’ll come off!’
- The third "Die Hard" movie, "Die Hard With A Vengeance", was one of the best of series, if only for the interaction between Willis and Jackson. In one scene, Willis and Jackson argue and Willis tells Jackson "You’re a racist! You don’t like me ‘cause I’m white!"
- One of Willis’ best hits outside the "Die Hard" series was "The Fifth Element", in which he played another wise cracking badass and gave a few more great Bruce Willis Quotes. One of his best lines was in response to a Policeman asking "Are you classified as human?" Willis responds "Negative, I am a meat popsicle."
- Another great Bruce Willis quote from "The Fifth Element" is when he is talking to Leeloo and says something no real-life guy would ever get away with saying to a woman. "Now, don’t get me wrong, I’m all for conversation, but maybe you could just shut up for a moment?"
- Lucky Number Slevin is often overlooked, but it’s a great movie. Funny and action based, it’s home to one of Bruce Willis’ best quotes. "I’m a world-class assassin, fuckhead. How do you think I found out?"
A final classic Bruce Willis quote is in the fourth "Die Hard" movie, "Live Free or Die Hard". Matt Farrell is in awe ‘You just killed a helicopter with a car!’, Willis' character, John McClane, responds, "I was out of bullets."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?