These are the ten best brunette actresses. Most men notice the cute blond before they do the dark brunette, but this is the brunettes time to shine. Below are ten brunettes who really know how to spark up the screen whether it is by their looks or by their talent. Here they are.
- Ellen Page. This brunette actress is up and coming. You might recognize her from the hit flick "Juno," but her best work no doubt came in the horrifying tale of "An American Crime."
- Sandra Bullock. Not only is this brunette extremely talented, but she has an Academy Award to prove it! Sandra Bullock has won many awards, and some would argue her best film was her latest film, "The Blind Side."
- Kristin Stewart. Although this amazing brunette actress is known mostly for her "Twilight" films, those are far from her best films. Watch "Speak" and watch her light up the screen like you have never seen before. She also has a film the "Runaways" due to release soon that she is bound to impress in.
- Courtney Cox. You probably know this brunette better as the up tight Monica on the hit comedy, "Friends." Cox stole the show in that television series and she is doing it again in her latest show with an all star cast, "Cougar Town."
- Keira Knightley. No doubt you know this brunette actress as the one of the stars of "Pirates of the Caribbean." Keira Knightley is not only good looking but she really knows how to showcase her talent.
- Mila Kunis. Mila Kunis was that bitch like cheer leader on the comedy "That 70's Show." She might have annoyed us in that show, but she made us laugh like no one else. Know where else she made America laugh? "Family Guy." Yep, Mila Kunis is the voice of Meg. Now if that is not talent I do not know what is.
- Angelina Jolie. You could go on for days listing all the great movies this amazing brunette actress starred in.
- Natalie Portman. Portman is a favorite among men when it comes to brunette actresses. Natalie Portman is just hard to look away from. This talented actress starred in movies like "Garden State" and "V for Vendetta."
- Kate Beckinsale. Another one of those brunette actresses that is known better for her looks. But that does not necessarily mean she is not talented. Watch her star along side Adam Sandler in the hit comedy "Click."
- Jessica Alba. Saving the best for last? Perhaps. Jessica is a favorite among men because of her damning good looks. Although starring in films such as the amazing thriller "Awake" also helps.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Meet Madeline Brewer, Netflix Princess
The Orange is the New Black and Hemlock Grove beauty discusses fitness and dating.
The 5 Types of Beer You Should Know
Get familiar with these basics, and you'll be ready to rule the craft-beer universe.