For 70 years the ten best Bugs Bunny movies have brought smiles to kids of all ages. Most of the Bugs Bunny movies are part of blissful memories of childhood, while others have been so bad Mel Blanc is still rolling over in his grave.
- "Bugs Bunny/ Roadrunner Movie" (1979)– This Bugs Bunny movies marks one of the few times where Wily E. Coyote speaks.
- "Bugs Bunny's Third Movie: 1001 Rabbit Tales" (1982)– A parody of the classic story "1001 Arabian Nights," has Bugs Bunny entertaining Yosemite Sam's brat of a son with stories to avoid being boiled in oil. Some new animation was added to give pull the older Bugs Bunny shorts into a coherent story line.
- "Bugs Bunny Superstar" (1975)- This film marks the first time live performances were added to a Bugs Bunny movies. It's a little rough in some places, but keep in mind it was the '70s.
- "Chuck Amuck: The Movie" (1991)– This an amazing documentary on Bugs Bunny creator Chuck Jones. It goes into some of the early shorts and shows how Chuck and the boys invented Bugs Bunny.
- "The Looney Tunes Hall of Fame"-This Bugs Bunny anthology movies gives you a slew of unreleased Bugs Bunny and Merrie Melodies shorts from the '40s and '50s.
- "Bugs Bunny Mystery Special" (1980)– This was the first Bugs Bunny film to use new animation for the entire film.
- "Bugs Bunny Lost in Time" (1999)- Bugs Bunny in a time machine was a good idea, but sadly without Mel Blanc doing the voice of Bugs Bunny, it just wasn't the same.
- "The Looney Looney Looney Bugs Bunny Movie" (1981)– This is when the Bugs Bunny movies began to falter. It's the same shorts that we've all seen a million times with some new animation thrown in to weave the story together. This formula usually serves the Looney Tunes gang well, but this is the one Bugs Bunny movie where the new animation lacked inspiration.
- "Space Jam" (1996)- The first Bugs Bunny movie to introduce new characters to the Looney Tunes line. The combination of Bugs Bunny and Michael Jordan made this Bugs Bunny move popular with the kids, but it was an insult the the great work that came before it.
- Looney Tunes: Reality Check (2003)– Warner Bros. tried to update Bugs Bunny's image by reworking the animation and jumping onto the reality TV craze. It's has it's charms, but it lacks some of the spunk that the older compilation films had.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?