10 Best Burgers In America
The 10 best burgers in America are very difficult to narrow down, because there are so many great ones out there! A burger is unique in that one food item can have thousands of different variations.
- Classic Cheeseburger. The ultimate comfort food is the cheeseburger on a white bun with American cheese, pickle, ketchup, and mustard. You can't beat it.
- Cheddar Bacon Cheeseburger. This is another favorite, adding the rich flavor of cheddar cheese with the savory taste of bacon, on top of a beef patty. Add some barbecue sauce and this one is a great hit.
- Bleu Cheese Burger. The combination of beef and bleu cheese is a hearty, robust flavor that goes great together. Top it with bleu cheese dressing and some french fries for dipping and you've got a great lunch.
- Mozarella Mushroom Burger. Mozarella cheese and mushroom are unique, less common toppings that people would think to put on a burger, but the flavor is wonderful and different.
- Onion Ring Burger. One of the most popular things to put on top of a burger is fried onion rings. The greasy, sinful onion rings add a satisfying crunch to your burger.
- Ranch Burger. Another great classic is the burger topped with lettuce, tomato, and ranch dressing.
- Double Cheeseburger. One great burger that was made popular by McDonald's is the double cheeseburger. Not only do you get one burger patty, you get two, each topped with cheese, ketchup, and pickles. This is everyone's favorite fast food indulgence.
- Bison Burger. This is an uncommon type of burger, but one of the best, in our opinion. Bison is a rich,
- Chicken Burger. Recently made popular is the chicken burger. Instead of buns, the beef patty is sandwiched with chicken patties. This is an ingenious idea that I know will catch on like wildfire here in America.
- Steakburger. Steak and Shake is the home of the famous Steakburger. These are a wonderfully greasy, dripping with cheese, any hour of the day or night favorite.
Posted on: May. 10, 2010