Believers in the American dream, here are 10 of the best businessman quotes that may help you in your pursuit of success. Whether you already have reached your goals or are still pursing them, there is never a limit to a few good quotes of inspiration. The quotes in this list are from noble people who have achieved the American dream, those whose words are encouraging and powerful.
- Bill Gates, "If you can't make it good, at least make it look good." We are imperfect human beings, but Bill Gates makes an interesting point that is applicable to all people, that effort and presentation may serve some purpose even if it's not your best work.
- Oprah Winfrey, "Follow your instincts, that's where true wisdom manifest itself." If you are kind of person who has much difficulty in making decisions, just remember this quote from Oprah Winfrey. Wisdom is a strength that is obtained over time and accomplished through experience. It is a continuing process that grows over the course of the lifetime. Hence, the next time you are stuck and need guidance, search within yourself for the answer, and if this is too difficult, consult with someone who is wise.
- Henry Ford, "Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently." Failure is often frowned upon, especially in the workplace. However, if you are ever having one of those days where you can't get anything done right, just come back to this quote to draw up some courage and keep moving.
- Walt Disney, "A man should never neglect his family for business." Walt Disney breaks a very good point by addressing the importance of family life.
- Barack Obama, "Money is not the only answer, but it makes a difference." Barack Obama raises a very logical point, especially for those who have families. Financial security is the back bone of a maintaining a healthy life.
- Aristotle Onassis, "To be successful, keep looking tanned, live in an elegant building (even if you are in the cellar), be seen in smart restaurants (even if you nurse one drink), and if you borrow, borrow big." This quotes reinforces the idea that image and lifestyle is everything. Or in other words, if you want to be professional, act it.
- Adlin Sinclair "To move ahead you need to believe in yourself, have conviction in your beliefs and the confidence to execute those beliefs." If you are unsure about something, just remember, that confidence is the key ingredient to success.
- Michael Bloomberg, "Taxes are not a good thing, but if you want services, somebody has got to pay for them so they're a necessary evil." The New York mayor provides logic and reason behind what several businessmen may consider a nightmare, taxes. Although this quote may not be inspirational, it is explanatory of what several businessmen may encounter in a successful career.
- Andrew Carnegie, "Concentrate. Put all your eggs in one basket and watch that basket." If you haven't had any luck being the jack-of-all-trades, don't be afraid to invest on one thing.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson, "The creation of a thousand forest is in one acorn." Take this inspirational quote as another way of saying that anything is possible, and that all it takes is an idea.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Speakeasy: Jonathan Banks
The Emmy-nominated Breaking Bad star talks Beverly Hills Cop, Wiseguy, sitcom work and his new flick with Danny Trejo, Bullet. Oh yeah, a few Mike Ehrma …