Having a shapely bottom in Hollywood is currently the ticket "item" and the following ladies are regarded as having the 10 best butts in Hollywood and sending the world into a butt-obsessed frenzy.
- Jennifer Lopez - If you ask anyone who turned Hollywood on to voluptuous butts, the answer would have to be the queen of all butts, Jennifer Lopez. At the height of her career, Jennifer's butt became so famous, rumors flew that the star insured her booty for millions of dollars. To this day Jennifer denies the rumors, but there is no denying her bottom changed the course of Hollywood and the butt obsession forever.
- Kim Kardashian - The reality TV star initially garnered recognition as Paris Hilton’s sidekick. Once Hollywood paparazzi took notice of the self-proclaimed Armenian Princess, Kim broke ties with Paris, ditching the sidekick title, and her gravity-defying bottom soaked up all the spotlight, thrusting her into instant fame and catapulting her to a spot in the list of the 10 best butts in Hollywood.
- Beyonce Knowles - This voluptuous southern crooner’s bum stands out so much, she coined a term, which thoroughly personifies her bottom, bootyliscious, an ode to all shapely derrieres. The extremely appropriate term stuck so much, it follows the singer wherever she goes. Beyonce herself admits regret for coining the term.
- Jessica Biel – This actress, who formerly played a preacher’s daughter, shocked many people with her "assets," when she played an exotic dancer for a role in the film Powder Blue. In 2009, fitness website eDiets.com awarded the actress with the best butt award after surveying over 2,300 participants.
- Shakira – This singer’s own song says it best, her "Hips Don’t Lie." Shakira’s bum went global with the release of her debut crossover album "Laundry Service" in 2001 and the singer became known for her booty-shaking moves. The Colombian singer initially started dancing to overcome shyness. Little did she know her moves would make her bottom one of the best butts in Hollywood.
- Vida Guerra – While she’s not as well known as other actresses on the list, this Cuban-born model and actress has earned a well-deserved spot as one of the 10 best butts. Vida made her official world debut in a 2002 FHM Magazine photo spread and observers took notice. Vida went on to win FHM's best butt award twice once in 2004, the same year she won model of the year, and again in 2005.
- Halle Berry – In 2002, this big screen siren’s bottom helped transform her into an international sex symbol with her role in Monster’s Ball. In 2009, Halle’s butt made headlines when actor Jamie Foxx grabbed her derriere at Spike TV’s Guy's Choice Awards.
- Eva Longoria - This "Desperate Housewives" actress has been causing a stir every since hitting the prime time scene. Maxim magazine named the actress their hottest woman in the world in 2005 and 2006, making Eva the first woman to win the award twice; we think having one of the best butts in Hollywood gave the spicy Latina an advantage.
- Megan Fox - While some people consider this actress, known for her "Transformers" fame, on the smaller side when it comes to bottoms, Fitness Magazine recognized Megan for having one of the best butts in Hollywood when they granted the rising star the Best Butt honor for the Magazine’s Best Body awards.
- Fergie – The singer’s bum took the spotlight with the release of The Black Eyed Peas’ single "My Humps." For her overall fit body, Fergie scored the 10th spot on Maxim Magazine’s 2007 hottest woman on the planet list, a nod that makes her shapely bum one of the 10 best butts in Hollywood.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Speakeasy: Jonathan Banks
The Emmy-nominated Breaking Bad star talks Beverly Hills Cop, Wiseguy, sitcom work and his new flick with Danny Trejo, Bullet. Oh yeah, a few Mike Ehrma …