California has so much to offer that it can sometimes be hard to figure out where to go. We have put together the top 10 best California travel destinations to help narrow down your choices. With something for everyone, you are sure to find something that catches your eye. If you can't get enough of California, we also recommend that you check out some travel videos for your viewing pleasure.
- Yosemite National Park. Yosemite National Park offers hiking, camping, swimming, fishing, biking, and breathtaking waterfalls. Yosemite National Park is over 1,200 square miles off natural beauty. This is a top California travel destination that the whole family will enjoy.
- California Giant Redwoods. The Giant Redwoods of California are located off of highway 101 in Humboldt County. This is a top California travel destination that should not be missed. The California Redwoods are one of the biggest trees in the world and they can live up to 2,200 years. The California Giant Redwoods are an extraordinary sight to see.
- Monterey, Ca. Monterey is a charming city that is located on the Pacific Ocean. Monterey has day spas, world-class golfing, beaches, and The Monterey Bay Aquarium. The Monterey Bay Aquarium is one of the biggest Aquariums in the world.
- San Francisco, CA. San Francisco is rich in culture, arts, diversity, and entertainment. You can always find an event going on in this bustling city. While your in San Francisco make sure to check out the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, and Pier 39. Some people consider the Golden Gate Bridge to be one of the most beautiful bridges in the world. Alcatraz Island was a prison that was opened in the early 1930's. Pier 39 is a great way to end your day in San Francisco with great food, street vendors, entertainment, and nightlife you won't be bored.
- Disneyland, CA. Disneyland is the perfect California travel destination for families. The kids and adults will enjoy the non-stop action that Disneyland provides. After a day at the park head over to Downtown Disney to get some shopping in or a deliocious dinner.
- Lake Tahoe, CA. Lake Tahoe is the perfect destination year round. If you enjoy winter sports then Lake Tahoe will have everything you could possible desire. Skiing, snow boarding, and snow shoeing are popular winter activities. During the summer you can enjoy laying out on the shores of Lake Tahoe. If you really want to get a feel for this beautiful lake then take the glass bottom lake tour. Nightlife is just down the street with non-stop action at the Casinos.
- Hearst Castle. Hearst Castle is located in San Simeon, CA. Hearst Castle is a true beauty and must see California travel destination. With over 50 bedrooms, 61 bathrooms, 127 acres of gardens, and breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean this castle is a true delight.
- Napa Valley. Napa Valley is located is located just outside of San Francisco, CA but you will feel like you are a world away. Napa is known for having world-class spas and some of the best wine in the world. With over 300 wineries your wine tasting experience is nearly endless.
- San Diego, CA. San Diego has beautiful beaches perfect for swimming, snorkeling or just relaxing. If somehow you get tired of the beautiful beaches you can visit the world-famous San Diego Zoo or Sea World San Diego.
- Death Valley National Park. Death Valley is the hottest, driest, and lowest place in all of California. This is a perfect California travel destination if you are looking for some outdoor activity. With the rugged terrain Death Valley is the perfect location to do some mountain biking. Death Valley also offers historical sites if you want to get a history lesson in. Bring lots of water with you because this place is hot!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …