The 10 best campfire songs are tunes that have been loved by children for years and years. Campfire songs are often one of the favorite parts of camping for children, which is why there are so many of them that have survived many years. These 10 best campfire songs have been surefire hits and are great picks to sing the next time you go camping:
- "There's a Hole in the Bucket" "There's a Hole in the Bucket" is one of the most unique of the best campfire songs. It is sung as a conversation between 2 children, Liza and Henry. This campfire song is a nice change of pace from campfire songs sung in a group.
- "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes" This is one of the best campfire songs for children, as they get to motion with the lyrics. They can touch the various body parts as they are mentioned, making this tune even more fun!
- "An Annoying Song" This song surely lives up to it's name. However, this campfire song with overly repetitive lyrics is a favorite of many children.
- "The Life of a Dog is for Me" By the title, you can surely tell what this song is about. This campfire song tells about why the life of a dog would be a fun one to be had.
- "Be Kind to Your Web Footed Friends" This is surely one of the best campfire songs and one of the cutest, too. This campfire song is a sweet little rhyme about why one should be kind to ducks.
- "Dixie" This campfire songs tells of wanting to go to a place called Dixie. This campfire song refers to the place as Dixieland, as well.
- "Home on the Range" "Home on the Range" is one of the best campfire songs. It tells of wishing for a home on the range and all of the favored features of it.
- "On Top of Old Smokey" This campfire song tells of a mountain referred to as Old Smokey. "On Top of Old Smokey" is one of the best campfire songs and it's quite a classic one, as well.
- "Boom Chicka Boom" "Boom Chicka Boom" is one of the best campfire songs for a group. In this campfire song, there is a leader who sings each verse first and then the rest of the group repeats it.
- "Do Your Ears Hang Low" "Do Your Ears Hang Low" is perhaps the silliest out of the 10 best campfire songs. However, this song is one of the most popular children's songs, often sung while using motions.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.