All outdoor lovers should camp at one of these 10 best camping sites in Michigan. Here, you'll find Michigan's top camping locations.
- Tahquamenon State Park. The absolutely amazing waterfalls make this one of the best camping sites in Michigan. Fishing and boating are two of the favorite activities of campers here. Campers also enjoy hiking on the many hiking trails. 41382 W M 123, Paradise, MI 49768. (906) 492-3415.
- Lime Island State Forest Campground. The views on the cliffs overlooking St. Mary's River make this one of the best camping sites in Michigan. Campers can camp in one the campground's rustic cottages or they can bring their tent to camp in. Part of the fun at this campground is getting there. Campers need to take a boat to get to the island for camping. 2001 Ashman Box 798 Sault Ste, Marie, MI, 49783. (906) 635-5281.
- Hungry Horse Campground. The tons of activities for kids and adults make this one of the best camping sites in Michigan. Kids enjoy taking hay rides, swimming in the heated pools and playing at the playground. Adults enjoy going hiking and playing shuffleboard. Campers can camp in tents, RVs, or cabins. 2061 142nd Avem Dorr, MI 49323. (616) 681-9843.
- Gammy Woods Campground. Swimming at the sandy beach is a favorite activity at this campground. Guests enjoy the freedom of being able to bring their pets when camping here. Campers also enjoy golfing at the nearby golf course. 1855 Coldwater Rd, Weidman, MI 48893. (989)506-8005.
- Timber Ridge RV & Recreation Resorts. Their great banquet facility is one of the reasons this is one of the best camping sites in Michigan. This facility is great for weddings or company picnics. This campground has a heated pool and clean restrooms. Hammond Road4050, Traverse City, MI 49686. (231) 947-2770.
- Wild Cherry RV Resort. Being surrounded by beautiful cherry trees is the reason this is one of the best camping sites in Michigan. Besides doing normal camping activities, campers here can also enjoy wine tastings. Wild Cherry resort is located right by beautiful lake Michigan.
- Poncho's Pond. Having a dog walking area is just one of the reasons this is one of the best camping sites in Michigan. Guests shouldn't miss checking out the list of weekend activities when they are visiting this campground. Guests can enjoy swimming in the ground swimming pool when the weather outside is not cooperating. 5335 West Wallace Road, Ludington, Michigan 49431. 1-888-308-6602
- Whispering Waters Campground & Canoe Livery. Being super clean is just one of the reason this is one of the best camping sites in Michigan. Canoeing, kayaking, and tubing are some of the favorite activities of campers here. Campers can also enjoy free fire food delivery and free first aid.
- TEE Pee Campground. The beautiful view of Lake Michigan is the reason why this is one of the ten best camping sites in Michigan. Guest love the nightly bonfires on the beach that this campground offers. Guest also enjoy the fact that the beach area is only a short walk from each campsite. 11262 W. US 23, Mackinaw City, MI 4970. 231-436-539.
- Ludington State Park. Wildlife watching and hiking are two popular activities here. Camping season at this campground is from mid-April through mid-October. Campers will want to call ahead for a reservation, since this campground fills up very quickly. 8800 W. M 116, Ludington, MI, 49431. (231)843-2423.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!