Having one of the 10 best camping tents can make camping an awesome experience. Having one of these tents ensures that everyone on the camping trip will have a good time. We give you the ten best camping tents.
- The North Face Mountain Manor 6. This camping tent will hold up to six people. Even more room can be created by adding the outdoor fly attachment. Setting up this tent is very easy, because it comes with color coded poles. For campers who like a little more privacy the tent also comes with room dividers.
- REI Quarter Dome T2 Tent. This is a very light tent and only weighs a little over three pounds. This camping tent has active climate control which helps reduce condensation from building up in the tent. To help keep the tent clutter free there is pockets to store belongs in.
- Coleman Weathermaster 8 Tent. Coleman is known for having great camping equipment and this tent lives up to Coleman's stellar reputation. This eight person tent has two rooms in it. With a center height of eighty-two inches, even tall people can stand up comfortably in here. The frame on this is made of fiberglass and steel.
- Coleman 8 X 8 Trailblazer Tent. The oversized front door entry on this camping tent makes it very easy to enter and exit from. Campers can feel comfortable buying this tent, because it comes with a five year warranty. This also comes with a dry line which makes it very easy to hang up other camping gear.
- Eureka Suite V6 Tent. This V shaped dome camping tent gives campers a lot of living space. The awning makes a great place to sit under to escape the direct heat from the sun. This tent also features two zippered windows for great ventilation.
- REI Kingdom 4. This camping tent comes with a storage bag to keep all of your tent components organized. There are hanging loops located throughout the tent to hang supplies on. The rainfly sides roll up on the walls so campers can have a good view when it is not raining outside.
- The North Face Dome 8. With three large doors this eight person tent is really easy to get into. This tent is a little pricey, but it is very durable and made to last a long time. For camper who like camping during the winter time external snow flaps are included.
- Coleman Canyon Ranch Ten Person Tent. This tent is perfect for a group of campers, because it sleeps up to ten people. It can also be divided into three separate rooms. Campers don't need to worry about getting wet in this, because it has leak proof seems and a waterproof floor.
- Coleman Sundome 2 Tent. Couples like camping in this cozy two person camping tent. It is very easy to put up and has a center height of forty-eight inches. An electrical access port is also included in this tent.
- REI Base Camp Tent. The doors on this tent can be easily put into the interior pockets of the tent. This tent will always have a taunt pitch, because it has a bound cut in floor. Another positive thing about this tent is that it is UV resistant.
Picking a spot at campgrounds where everyone parks in a lot and walks to their prefab camp is a no-brainer. That's not w ...
One sure way to lose your man-cred is to flub pitching a tent (no pun intended) while camping. It’s not hard to do with ...
Consider it one of the things you have to do during your adult life to prove you belong: win a dance off. By now, we’ve ...